Wait...

CT075

Does Dagdar become a Dark Warlord if you skip 8x? Also, if you skip 8x because Tanya died, then you won't even be getting Dagda because you skipped 8x. Unless he shows up in 21x or something. So yeah, I'm guessing Dagda will be a Dark Warlord if you skip 8x regardless of what happens to Tanya. idk for sure though.

If just Tanya or Dagda died, the other one will still be recruited at the end of Chapter 8.

I never really checked how Dagda becomes Drei, but I do remember killing him off before Chapter 4 and getting Drei's face to change in the Final Chapter.

For some reason, it's actually quite difficult to get Drei's face to change - for instance, it doesn't work if you skip Dagda in Chapter 1 using codes, whereas it works for the other five Demon Generals. I'm guessing it's related to an event in Chapter 8x, but I don't have any solid proof.

If just Tanya or Dagda died, the other one will still be recruited at the end of Chapter 8.

I never really checked how Dagda becomes Drei, but I do remember killing him off before Chapter 4 and getting Drei's face to change in the Final Chapter.

For some reason, it's actually quite difficult to get Drei's face to change - for instance, it doesn't work if you skip Dagda in Chapter 1 using codes, whereas it works for the other five Demon Generals. I'm guessing it's related to an event in Chapter 8x, but I don't have any solid proof.

Wouldn't it be four, since Eins is always Redric?

Anyway, IIRC Dagda becomes Drei if you can get him to die in chapter 8x at Gomes' hands.

• 4 weeks later...

what is the process of turning them into dark warlords? Is there any special dialouge? How does it happen? Also, what do they mean when they say they"reborn" the captured children in ch.3, is that the same process as the dark warlords?

what is the process of turning them into dark warlords? Is there any special dialouge? How does it happen? Also, what do they mean when they say they"reborn" the captured children in ch.3, is that the same process as the dark warlords?

If Sara, Lifis, Galzus, Evyel, and Dagda is not recruited or dead (not certain for Dagda) their portrait just replaces the 4 bosses in the endgame that is all, no special dialogue nor do the bosses get any stat increase.... Reborn the children is just story stuff as in turning kids into part of the Lopto clan. (go play FE4)

Edited by Patchouli

If Sara, Lifis, Galzus, Evyel, and Dagda is not recruited or dead (not certain for Dagda) their portrait just replaces the 4 bosses in the endgame that is all, no special dialogue nor do the bosses get any stat increase.... Reborn the children is just story stuff as in turning kids into part of the Lopto clan. (go play FE4)

Dagda can definitely become Drei. It's just the conditions that are unclear.

Now that I think of it, this Dark Warlord thingy isn't exactly brainwashing because those characters show up there even if they are killed. It looks more like necromancy to me. Does the Lopto clan actually kill the kids first then?

Edited by LightBrand99

Anyway, IIRC Dagda becomes Drei if you can get him to die in chapter 8x at Gomes' hands.

I actually lost him from Gomes and that he doesn't become Drei this way. Only if you skip the chapter...he will become a darklord.

Edited by Samus00

Regarding the kids; it's not quite "brainwashing" - in their formative years, they get educated with pro-Lopto information and propaganda in their new rigorous education scheme; towards the end of their formative years, they slowly get "reborn" as members of the Lopto Empire. Pretty sure this is explained in Ch10 of FE4.

As for the Dark Warlords... I dunno :X

I actually lost him from Gomes and that he doesn't become Drei this way. Only if you skip the chapter...he will become a darklord.

Hm. That's weird, it worked for me.

Anyway, another question. How does Evayle become Funf, storyline-wise? She got turned to a statue, which means that only Sara/Manfloy with the Kia can revive her. So how does Veld turn her into Funf?