Character battles FINALE

Santino

Who should win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ..

• Lachesis
    • Levin
    • Nanna

I voted Adan, because I kinda like his fun personality.

Dew because he's decent once promoted and is awesome in GoN

Lakche because I prefered her over the 2 others in the poll, and she's good-looking and a good fighter

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm tired of poll problems.. Seven people have said their choices, yet the polls only show five votes in questions 1 and three and three votes in question two. If you already voted but didn't say your choices please do, because I think I'm dropping the poll.

Adan because loladan

Lahna gives you Lolsety

And Leidrick gives this piece of dialogue(as I recall it):

"Master Leidrick, the prisioner(Mareeta) has the mark of Odo in her back!"

"Yes, I checked that personally...hheheheh"

Thanks to Vincent's help the poll seems to be doing fine :)

I counted the votes said in posts for the fourth batch. Winners are Adan, Deu and Reydrick.

Current batch: (at least one of the descriptions contains very big spoilers)

Asvel: A young wind mage from Tahra who was Leaf's friend when he lived there. He later joins Sety's magi group and later helps Leaf in Manster and beyond. Uses Graphcalibur.

Lamia: The leader of a group of female mercenaries in FE4's chapter 4. She's got her own portrait which looks like a younger Hilda IMO.

Ciguyn: The woman who made Lopt's return possible by having two children. She's Diadora and Alvis' mum and was married to Victor and having an affair with prince Kurth.

Kinbois: The Verdanian prince who blackmailed Ayra into working for him by kidnapping Shannan. The first boss in FE4's chapter 1, he gives you the hand axe.

Dain: Trabant's forefather and the crusader who used the Gungnir. He was Noba's brother.

Amalda: Playable in FE5, she's a white-haired paladin who knows Sleuf. You have to pick between her, Conomore or neither.

Beowulf: A free knight who's friends with Eltosian. Still you have to bribe him to stop him from trying to kill the army Eltosian's sister is in. Involved in the rumored Beo/Lachesis/Fin triangle.

Faval: Bridget's son, Patty's brother, archer and Ichival user. Works in an orphanage before Blume bribes him and Patty makes him join Celice.

Diadora: Heir of both Narga and Lopt who lives in the spirit forest. Eventually marries Sigurd, bears Celice, is brainwashed, marries Alvis and bears Yuria and Yurius.

I vote Ciguyn, Dain and Diadora.

Winners last time were Asvel and Dain. Beowulf and Faval tied.

Current batch: (some descriptions may contain big spoilers)

Sandima: The first lopt priest in the series, he works for Manfroy, searches for Diadora and is the one who made Verdane attack Grandbell. Boss in FE4's chapter 1.

Tinny: Thunder(?) mage and Tiltyu's daughter.She's loyal to Blume until Arthur comes along, and she grew up with her imprisoned mother and Blume's family.

FE5's german number dudes: The six semibosses in FE5's final chapter, these people take on the shapes of other characters if said characters are dead.

Macbeth: The Shakespearian-inspired lord of one of Agustria's cities. He hires bandits to loot Agustria's villages and hires Voltz and Beowulf to kill Sigurd's crew.

Ridale: The last Harold and a boss in FE4's chapter 10, he wants action but is hired to kill children instead.

Selphina: Playable in FE5, she's an arch knight (or maybe bow knight) from Lenster who knew Fin before all the wars started. She's married to Glade and Dorias' daughter.

Claude: A high priest and major Blagi-blooded guy. He comes from Edda, is friends with Tiltyu, uses the Valkyrie Staff and prays at the Tower of Blagi.

Clement: The ruler of some town in Agustria and a boss in FE4's chapter 2. He uses the sleep staff.

Fala: One of the crusaders, she used Falaflame. Alvis and Azel are some of her descendants.

I vote FE5's german number dudes (great bosses), Selphina (for story, not skills), and Claude.

iirc Tinny is just a Mage, not a Thunder Mage.

Anyway, Tinny for being one of the best magicians with the proper father. Selphina because the other two are rubbish while she at least gets the Brave Bow. Fala because she's the ancestor of Ishtar, Alvis, and Cyas.

Winners last time were Tinny, Fala and (taking me by surprise) Ridale.

Ovo: A random squad leader from FE4's chapter 8 who for some reason has his own nice portrait.

Byron: Sigurd and Ethrin's dad, the ruler of Chalphy, major Baldo holder and Thyrfing user. He's a master knight who gets blamed for killing Prince Kurth and kidnapped by Rangobalt.

Fred: Olwen's friend and a paladin (IIRC). He initially works for the Freeges but changes to Leaf's side when Kempf turns against Olwen.

Elliot: Boldo's son and from the Agustrian towwn Heirhein. He wants to marry Lachesis. He battles Eltosian in FE4's chapter 1 and he tries to take Nodion in chapter 2.

Bramsel: The most prominent use of the Clement portrait, this is the boss of Darna in FE4's chapter 7. Leene works for him and he hires Jabarro and Ares.

Victor: Alvis and Azel's dad and a woman abuser. He is only mentioned. He had children with lots of women, but when his wife became pregnant with another man he comitted suicide.

Yurius: The young heir of the empire who becomes Loputousu's host. The last boss of FE4. Diadora and Alvis' son, Yuria's twin, Celice's half brother, Ishtar's "boyfriend". He's got major Lopto blood and gets killed often in FE4 THREAD.

Odo: One of the crusaders, he used the Balmunk. He looked a lot like Shannan and Shannan and Ayra are his descendants.

Conomore: A general (IIRC) of Freege. He's playable in FE5, but you have to pick between him and Amalda.

I vote Byron (love him), Victor (perfect bad father figure) and Yurius (just have to).

Fred, Victor and Yurius.

Also Fred is actually Olwen's lieutenant, while Conomore is from Alster, south of Lenster.

Ah, thanks for the info. I'll fix it.. tomorrow. Now is sleep.

Also thanks Lightbrand though I saw it too late.

Winners last time were Yurius, Victor and Byron. I'm surprised that Yurius won by only one vote :/

Eve, Eva & Alva: Three npc brothers who help Lachesis protect Nodion in FE4's chapter 2. They give her the knight (?) ring if they all survive.

Hannibal: A thracian general who's playable in FE4 and appears in FE5. He's Corple's adoptive father and does some behind the scenes stuff against Thracia and Freege.

Pahn: A thief, leader of the Dandelion gang. Playable in FE5, he's Lara's friend, Lifis' bully, Trewd's friend and Tina's "kidnapper".

Ring: The leader of Jungby, he is only mentioned but gets a portrait. Has major ulir blood and is the dad of Edin, Bridget and Andrei. Andrei kills him.

Dakkar: One of the silesian princes, he controls Zaxon (IIRC). Lacks any holsety blood for some reason, and he hires Lamia and Andrei to take the silesian capitol.

Carrion: A young Lenster social(?) knight, he's playable in FE5. He guides Leaf from Hannibal to Dorias.

Rangobalt: The leader of Dozel, he's Lex and Dannan's dad. Has major Neir blood and uses Swanchika. He's one of the mean conspirators and a boss in FE4's chapter 5.

Jacoban: A boss in FE4's chapter 3. He guards Madino(?) and uses the fire sword.

Janne: Nanna's sub. A trubadour who defends Lenster with Fin and Leaf.

I vote Hannibal (awful unit but I like him in the story), Carrion (great unit) and Rangobalt (perfect bad guy)