Character battles FINALE

Santino

Who should win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ..

• Lachesis
    • Levin
    • Nanna

Patty because she's so hot/cute/pretty<3<3<3 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:...and pretty good with the right father

Leen because she's a hot dancer, and good utility

Sara for lack of better options =/

Leaf because I judged him from what you get in FE4, and that's pretty good

Ethlin for cute and useful Troubadour

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Althena, Levin, Sara, Felgus and Ethrin won last time.

This is the last batch of round one.

Current batch: (some descriptions may contain big spoilers)

Ishtar: The goddess of thunder, she's a sage (I think) with major Tordo and Thorhammer. She's somewhat a girlfriend for Yurius and she's Blume and Hilda's daughter.

Ralph: A mercenary playable in FE5, he's friends with Amalda and you get him just before the path split.

Kanatz: The general who guards Hannibal's city in FE4. He's a boss in ch 9.

Disler: Also a boss in FE4's chapter 9, he keeps Corple imprisoned for Trabant and guards the northwesternmost city.

Beldo: The dark mage with the stone book, he resides in Manster and is the guy who stoned Eyvel. He's the last boss in FE5.

Grayne: Eltosian's wife and Ares' children. Little is known of her else than that she left for Manster District after Elto died and she died there.

I vote Ishtar and Beldo.

Ishtar and Grayne won the last one.

This poll is special - It's a multichoice poll between all those who tied. Ten winners will pass on to round two, the rest will suffer a horrible death. You only get to vote for eight people but I won't make it public to find offenders.

I vote Edin, Dean, Faval, Salem, Galzus, Karin, Alec and Gandolph.

• 2 weeks later...

And it's back after a break. Ten people from the tiebreaker filled the spots for round two.

I'll be adding pics now made from boring official arts. So let's start : )

batch1.png

Poll one sends a kiddy thief against a promising Lenster knight and a pegasus knight who's searching for her brother.

Poll two includes a Freege knight who's forced to cross her people, a scheming head of Dozel and a woman who might be considered princess of both Lenster and Thracia.

Poll three has the forefather of Tiltyu and her family, the slow armor who can kill Eltosian if you put a really big effort to it and a Claude-protecting wrathing thunder mage.

My votes are for kiddy thief, Freege knight and wrathing thunder mage.

Winners last time were Carrion and Olwen. Adan and Tiltyu tied.

batch2.png

Poll one sends an unexpected thief fighter against a royal who doesn't want to be king and the big mean head of Freege.

Poll two includes Eltosian and Lachesis' forefather, a prince who married his good pal's sister and a Harold who wants battle action.

Poll three has a man who loves Cuan's family vs the very last arena opponent vs Manfroy's granddaughter.

It's Levin, Cuan and Fin for me.

He lacks his wing clipper indeed :( I think that pic is from the arena.

Winners last time were Levin, Cuan and (sniff) Sara. Fin died a brave death.NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! DIE SARA DIE!!!

batch3.png

Poll one sends a young brother of a manipulator vs the brigand who Dagdar loves vs the person who's been in the most FE games.

Poll two includes Sigurd's forefather, Priscilla's origin and a man who's (probably) literally a bastard.

Poll three has a sub with GREEN HAIR, a tragic blonde and a Harold with Holsety blood.

I'm voting Azel, Nanna and tragic blonde.