1. 1. ..

• Lachesis
    • Levin
    • Nanna

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winners of the tiebreaker were Tiltyu and Azel, though it was kinda close.

*Fanfare*

Onto round 3, which will be very short with only 3 batches. This round will reduce the lot to only nine characters, and will knock out some major ones.

batch11.png

Skasaha vs Arthur - Odo swordfighter vs Tordo mage, both popular second gen guys.

Shiva vs Tinny - Dark swordfighter vs light mage. Two very different people.

Linoan vs Tiltyu vs Sety - All crusader-blooded magic users, pink vs greyish-white vs green hair.

The brasilian support has convinced me (although barely) into voting Skasaha. I'll vote Tinny over Shiva and Tiltyu over her opponents.

Winners last time were Arthur, Shiva and Sety, knocking out among others Skasaha and Tiltyu.

batch12.png

Poll one is what I'd wish the finale would look like, three of mine faves. I'm going with Lex but don't want to see any of them lose. I find poll two to be hard as well, but Oifaye gets my vote. For poll three I'm going with Trabant, though I also want Nanna to pass on.

Winners last time were Levin and Oifaye, Nanna tied with Trabant. RIP: Lex, Alvis, Ethrin, Azel, Carrion.

This is getting interesting for me, some polls are getting unexpected winners. And both Alvis and Sigurd are out before the quarterfinals.

batch13.png

Poll one: innocent boy turned swordmastering father figure, good side Freege knight and last Neir heir.

Poll two: devilish empire prince, tringle(or quadrangle)-centered master knight and mysterious shaman girl.

Poll three: lion king, lion king's lenster pal and thunder goddess.

For poll one I have to break my own heart out and beat it with a stick to be able to vote against Brian, my vote goes to Shannan. For poll two I want to kill the evil bitch that took out Fin and I'll vote for his potential girlfriend instead (Lachesis). For poll three.. hard one but Ishtar.

DDDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE SARA DIE DIE DIE!! BURN IN HELL! :O

The last three people to pass on to the semifinals are Shannan, Lachesis and Ishtar. Which makes the RIP list: Olwen, Brian ;_;, Yurius, Sara C:, Eltosian and Cuan.

Now's the tiebreaker. I'm hoping these two won't tie again. Next round is semifinals.

My vote: Trabant.