1. 1. ..

• Lachesis
    • Levin
    • Nanna

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ring doesn't get his own portrait. I'm pretty sure that portrait was used by the guy in Ch 10 that gives Celice the Tyrfing. Also, Pahn seems more like Trewd's boss to me.

I voted Pahn because he's incredibly useful, Carrion only because he actually has his own portrait, Langbart because he looks cool.

Ring doesn't get his own portrait. I'm pretty sure that portrait was used by the guy in Ch 10 that gives Celice the Tyrfing. Also, Pahn seems more like Trewd's boss to me.

I voted Pahn because he's incredibly useful, Carrion only because he actually has his own portrait, Langbart because he looks cool.

Three people use Ring's portrait. And Rangobalt (I'm stubborn on my name spellings) does look cool.

I'm surprised the triplets have four votes.

Me too. Though important characters aren't always the favourites. (Sadly Sigurd is :( )

Pahn is cool, even though he is a pedophile pimp.

Carion was my first username, dammit.

Lango is awesome. Specially in Tordo, IIRC, where you pair him with Ardan to have the greatest Brian ever. Wraith/Ambush/Elite/Big Shield and Swanchika FTW

Winners last time were the triplets, Carrion and Rangobalt.

Current batch: (some descriptions may contain big spoilers)

Lachesis: Princess of Nodion and Eltosian's sister, mother of Nanna and Delmud. Princess turned master knight playable in FE4's first half. Disappears sometime between FE4's halves.

Ishtor: Blume and Hilda's son, Tiltyu's nephew and Ishtar's brother. A magician who uses Tiltyu's Tron. Guards Melgen in FE4's chapter 7.

Lifis: Leader of the Lifis pirates and playablle in FE5, he fancies Saphy and lies to make her like him. Shiva's friend and victim of Pahn's bullying.

Harold: Defender of one of Isaac's towns in FE4's ch 6. He works for Dannan.

Holin: A sword fighter with Odo blood, he has some ties to the Isaac royal family. Recruitable in the arena of FE4's chapter 2.

Misha: A pegasus knight who works for Freege. Recruitable during FE5's path split.

Eltosian: The king of Nodion and friend of Sigurd and Cuan, Lachesis' brother and Ares' father. Major Hezul heir and Mistoltin user, he fights for Agustria but is betrayed by Shagarl.

Phillip: A minor general boss who works for Heirhein in FE4's chapter 2.

Mannanan: The king of Isaac, Ayra's dad and Shanan's granddad. He was killed on his way to negotiations with Grandbell before FE4 started.

I vote Lachesis even though I love Lifis, Harold for being such a Harold and Eltosian for being awesome.

Lachesis. I like Ishtor and Lifis are cool and all, but meh.

Holyn. I have no love for Misha or generic bosses.

Eltosian... although I honestly don't care for any of these three.

Edited by Gustave

Winners last time were Lachesis, Holin and Eltosian.

Pizarl: One of the pirate bosses in FE4's ch 3. He has Gerrard's face and haircut (though grey) and gives the leg ring.

Morigan: The third Clement, he's a boss in Miletos in FE4's ch 10. He hires Ridale to kill some children.

Noish: FE4's red knight, he's a blond social knight who's with Sigurd from the beginning. He's got critical.

Papilon: The second Harold, he leads a squad of dragon knights hired by Shagarl in FE4's chapter 3.

Shiva: A swordfighter who seems to be Lifis' friend. He becomes playable in FE5's ch 7 after talking with Saphy.

Vaha: A grey haired mage of some kind with the most usual generic female portrait. She guards a castle in FE4's ch 5.

Zain: The very first Harold. He leads a squad in the end of FE4's chapter 2 and uses the knight killer.

Voltz: Beowulf's mercenary partner. He's a forrest knight who gets hired by Macbeth.

Tiltyu: Thunder mage, minor tordo blood holder, tron user. She comes from Freege and is nicer than most of her family, she joins Sigurd during FE4's chapter 3. Tinny and Arthur's mum, Blume and Ethnia's sister, Leptor's daughter.

I vote Noish for being better than the other two, Shiva for being a great swordfighter and Tiltyu for being a great character.

Noish, Shiva and Zain. Sorry Tiltyu fans, but Zain is too goddamn cheap. Blame Neir.

I wonder...

I picked Morigan...dunno, I just don't like Noish :/

Shiva, he's quite good.

And, SURPRISE SURPRISE! Tailto~ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Enjolras

Noish, Shiva, and Tiltyu.

I voted for Noish because he looks cool and has the best name ever. I voted for the other two mainly because the other choices weren't that great.

Winners last time were Noish, Shiva and Tiltyu.

Shagarl: The king of Agustria and a big bad guy fooled by Manfroy. He unintentionally makes Sigurd invade Agustria.

Cutzov: The first boss of FE4's chapter 7, he's a dark mage in the Yied Shrine who can't find his long range book.

Maira: A prince of the Lopt Empire who opposed the king. He's Diadora and Alvis' forefather.

Slayder: The leader of the axe brigade at the beginning of FE4's chapter 5. He apparently works for Rangobalt.

Bridget: Sniper, Ichival-user, Edin's twin, Andrei's brother, Patty and Faval's mum. She got kidnapped by pirates as a child and grew up with them. She appears in a very different role in FE5.

Marty: The man who Dagdar loved. A brigand working for Dagdar, he's pretty much FE5's Adan. He's awesome in the Blume patch though.

Yuria: Major Narga holder and Yurius' twin, Celice's half sister and Diadora and Alvis' daughter. Also shaman. She is helped by Levin and playable in Fe4's second half.

Celice: Sigurd and Diadora's son, junior lord turning into lord knight. Main character of FE4's second half, he leads an army against the empire.

Trewd: A swordfighter working with/for Pahn. He has white hair and looks cool.

I vote maira cause I like his story, Bridget for FE4 performance and FE5 importance, and Yuria for liking her better than Celice.