Dungeons and Dragons

Dark Sage

Could you give me the links please?

Invisible Castle Dice Roller (it's trackable, so no one can lie about their rolls), and The Tangled Web Character Profiler.

Engh. Can't find my goddamn rulebooks.

I can do everything but my stuff, I guess. I remember most things except for prices and magic items.

d20System Reference Document, all you need. Probably.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much obliged.

Dammit, it's +6 BAB. Gotta wait a couple more levels.

Anyway, getting my char together.

EDIT: One thing I can't seem to find; how much does a level 5 get to start with? All I remember is that it was 49k for a level 10.

EDIT2: Don't ask me how I know that. I think it was in the Magic Items part of the DMG?

Edited by Furetchen

Much obliged.

Dammit, it's +6 BAB. Gotta wait a couple more levels.

Anyway, getting my char together.

EDIT: One thing I can't seem to find; how much does a level 5 get to start with? All I remember is that it was 49k for a level 10.

EDIT2: Don't ask me how I know that. I think it was in the Magic Items part of the DMG?

9000 GP for a level 5 Character. And yeah, it's in the DMG.

Gotcha, thanks.

Time to blow it all on a longbow and a 60-foot silk rope

Heh, I know how you feel. I just remembered the whole "learning spells from a scroll" thing, and how fun it is.

Also, I forgot how much I love Silent Image. Best Level 1 spell in the game, bar none.

My bitch ass Gnome. General appearance, etc, coming soon.

I assumed that I don't need to detail out shit like generic Adventuring Gear. note: My character is a weak bitch (lol 6 Str score) and can't actually carry that shit without getting encumbered, so he drops it all whenever danger is threatened. Either that or has it on a spell thing. Or some strong character takes it. I also might have a bit of stuff to add, considering coins are bloody heavy. It'll probably just be scrolls or something.

Finally, physical description:

Graeak is a mottled, disheveled, disfigured, and just plain downtrodden looking Gnome. His age is literally impossible to determine from appearance. He looks obscenely old, however his manner and physical capabilities render this conclusion somewhat unreliable. He also is weak for a Gnome, though not obscenely so, being very tall, but also very, very thin, although this is hard to determine, considering his raggish robes conceal most of his body and make him appear much wider than he really is. While he is weak, it is also clear from his scars and general appearance that he is somewhat difficult to kill, and certainly rather spry for one of his apparent age.

Personality and background can be given to the DM at request, but I always find that detailed information is better dispensed through story telling, and a summary is just more trouble than I really want to go through at the moment. :P

My bitch ass Gnome. General appearance, etc, coming soon.

I assumed that I don't need to detail out shit like generic Adventuring Gear. note: My character is a weak bitch (lol 6 Str score) and can't actually carry that shit without getting encumbered, so he drops it all whenever danger is threatened. Either that or has it on a spell thing. Or some strong character takes it. I also might have a bit of stuff to add, considering coins are bloody heavy. It'll probably just be scrolls or something.

I can carry yer crap. I still have like 20 pounds til I hit med encumberance.

I'm one buff, short, thin elf.

FInishing me sheet now.

Konrad is the ultimate Reluctant (slightly insane) Hero.

Edited by Furetchen

Give him the personality you want. It's your character.

Also I'm much obliged to you for your help.

I just meant like, I didn't want to do a summary thing, and wanted to know if you were requiring one. :P

And no problem.

I can carry yer crap. I still have like 20 pounds til I hit med encumberance.

I'm one buff, short, thin elf.

FInishing me sheet now.

Konrad is the ultimate Reluctant (slightly insane) Hero.

Hmmm. Perhaps that'll work then. 8]

EDIT: PS, Can you make use of Enlarge Person well?

Edited by ZXValaRevan

I just meant like, I didn't want to do a summary thing, and wanted to know if you were requiring one. :P

And no problem.

Hmmm. Perhaps that'll work then. 8]

EDIT: PS, Can you make use of Enlarge Person well?

A summary would be cool, but if you don't want to...

It appears we're having a party of dysfunctional people. How fitting, considering the setting.

A summary would be cool, but if you don't want to...

It appears we're having a party of dysfunctional people. How fitting, considering the setting.

Personality wise, I guess my Gnome is a bit dysfunctional.

He can rape people's asses though. Just don't make him carry anything.

I'm buying an efficient quiver. A heavy flail is totally the size and shape of a bow, right guys...?

Well, actually if you put the spiky death bit up the top...anyway, I'm now an even better shite caddy.

So is anyone ready with their characters? I can't start a session for a couple of weeks, I'm going to be at my Mom's house and my computer there is terrible (it was a gift from a friend of mine).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great. I'm going to be for all of next week, but I'll try to think up of something during that time. Send me the character sheets to my e-mail so that way I won't have to keep backtracking to see the charaters.