OBAMA SIGNS A BILL TO PROMOTE J WALKING ON FREEWAYS

Nestling

I'll tell you a secret that THEY don't want you to know:

Barack Hussein Obama is an Iranian/Al Qaida plant. He hides it inside his name. Just change the second letter in his last name to an 'S' and the truth will reveal itself: Barack Hussein OSAMA! Zarqawi (he's still alive!) and his minions must have had the greatest laugh of their lives when we elected a terrorist president.

Barack Hussein Obama is an Iranian/Al Qaida plant. He hides it inside his name. Just change the second letter in his last name to an 'S' and the truth will reveal itself: Barack Hussein OSAMA! Zarqawi (he's still alive!) and his minions must have had the greatest laugh of their lives when we elected a terrorist president.

If I didn't know you were completely kidding and didn't mean this, I'd be very tempted to report you for that.

If I didn't know you were completely kidding and didn't mean this, I'd be very tempted to report you for that.

I am 100% serious.

Just ask any Tea Partier, I personally prefer coffee in most situations but they'll back me up on this.

I am 100% serious.

Just ask any Tea Partier, I personally prefer coffee in most situations but they'll back me up on this.

Them? They say they want their country back, but what they really want is their country backwards. I'd think one who is as intelligent and politically informed as you are would know that sort of thing. <_<

Them? They say they want their country back, but what they really want is their country backwards. I'd think one who is as intelligent and politically informed as you are would know that sort of thing. <_<

Distasteful or no, the teabaggers are my allies. Now that the Liberal regime has taken root, time is ripe for a revolution, and their endless reserves of hatred have been exceptionally useful in fueling my comrades' efforts.

Distasteful or no, the teabaggers are my allies. Now that the Liberal regime has taken root, time is ripe for a revolution, and their endless reserves of hatred have been exceptionally useful in fueling my comrades' efforts.

Hmm. I think a drastic change is necessary, but I want to see what Obama is going to do before I join your movement. I've not given up on him just yet. Still, be careful that you don't fall on the spear of your own revolution. A fitting end I suppose, but I don't think that your actions warrant your death (well, so far at least). I cannot tell what the future holds, but still, I wish you well.

I knew he was photosynthetic.