Count to 802,701!

Mousefire

So you know the stories / gameplay elements of PoR and RD but haven't played the actual games yet? ;_; I can't do that. The spoilers would be too much to bear. Are finding the ROMs that hard? I don't remember having difficulty finding any ROM other than Xenoblade, which took me forever.

• Replies 79.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

I can't play them on dolphin for some reason maybe I'm just bad with computers. Yeah that's probably it.

I have pretty much all other ROM minus FE1, Gaiden, Akaneia and TearRing/Berwick saga.

I dunno. I will try diferent ROMs tomorrow I'll get it right after all getting a good ROM can be hard but I'm tenacious so I will get good ROMs even if it takes a whille.

Once but it was on my friends dophin and it was sometime ago so I might have forgot how to use it. I can find the ROMs I just have to dig a little deeper.

Ike is my second favorite lord. For what I've seen he's awesome, has a good design and blue hair.

My friend happens to be a great Ike. I don't play smash because I suck at it but I've seen people play it plus I like Ike from all the LPs I've seen he's a very good character and that makes want to play PoR and RD more. I form opinions on characters from personality and design not from gameplay.

Edited by Yari