• Replies 80.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

I should have got them not too powerfull moves with decent PP. I had to plant that berrie that restores PP because I didn't want to use elixirs in the league.

I prefer going to the pokemon center. But I always keep moomoo milk and revives with me just in case. I pretty much never use any type of healing in games unless I'm in serious trouble. I only use healers in FE for the sake of leveling them up.

You can't do that in the E4 though, so people resort to items. I generally don't. As for FE healers, I think they're a pain to level up so I just don't use them. I save money with all the items and unused staves too, I'm so cheap.

I really don't like healers so imagine the pain of having to level them up because I just have to and vulneraries and elixers be damned.

I don't like using revives in pokemon honestly revival herbs are more practicall and I barely use potions and elixers too.

when it comes to FE i NEED to use healers, it bothers me when my units are damaged even if it's a really small amount.

also i didn't realize i was so garbage a pokemons.

Edited by Exo

Well that's weird. I mean, I'm a perfectionist in FE when it comes to stats (although I don't treat kids and parents like Pokemon), but I usually don't worry about current HP because it gets restored in-between chapters. I just use strategy to get through the game.

I hate healers because I have too use them to restore health all the time it's the only way to level them up.

I suck at playing games sometimes I don't know how I can play all the way through one.

Not in Awakening/Fates at least. It's for shipping reasons.

Edited by Yari

Marriage was annoying in Awakening. I never used Libra or Nowi and I had to get them married after I had beaten the game (for Nah). The only marriages that happened in-game was Chrom's accident and MU's.

Edited by Tragonight

Marriage was an entertainment for me. I was able to ship and get a full roster of the characters.

Chrom's accident? Paired him up with someone and in chapter 11 eleven marriage happened?

Edited by Yari

Paired him up with myself in every chapter, somehow got Support points probably from the Pair adjacent to us on random occasions. Before I even played the game, I figured the Pair Up system was broken. I had unpaired units just stand next to each other and beat things up. Then I tried using the Pair Up system and the game was a breeze.

I just got ninja'd and then proceeded to ninja.

Edited by Tragonight

I know but some S supports were meant to be odd and awkward. Lon'quxMiriel anyone?

Edited by Yari

16,094 (Dang, these numbers >.<)

I used the pairing system because I thought the children characters were awesome personality wise, but yeah, it's broken. Kellam x Nowi, gave her Pavise, Lifetaker and the 20% HP per turn ability. (I think it was Re- something. Haven't played Awakening in forever) The enemies could hardly damage her, and everything she took, she healed back. (70% HP healed per turn)

She and my Vaike!Gerome crushed Apothesis easily >.<

Also, F!Robin x Chrom please.

Edited by Broshidan