• Replies 80.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

Not really. I never find people to fight with. I only fought with my brother a couple of times and he keeps on asking to do it again. I think he had fun kicking my ass.

A long while. We're pretty much the only people who post here.

Edited by Yari

Younger. But he´s very good in competion I'm a very "Attack, attack, attack!" person and he has a diferent strategy that works very well against my tanks and mighty glaciers.

I always have one or two tanks just in case. But I always make sure they can hit hard enough to be reliable.

I use things like irons and stuff. Super training made it easy for me to make tanks reliable along with helping the one glass cannon I had.

Nah, Super Training is horribly inconvenient. Gen 5 introduced horde encounters, and with those and the right held items, a Pokemon can be fully trained within minutes.

There are some guides on easy EV training.

Edited by Tragonight

It was helpfull for me. It was easier to stop my mightyhena from being struck down if she couldn't out-speed the enemy.

It's good to have one strong, already-trained Pokemon with an AoE attack to kill them. Just send out the weak Pokemon, switch, kill them with the stronger one and you'll get the EVs you want on the weak one.

Edited by Tragonight

I know that but I like trying new things and it made it less frustrating for me. She did end up has one of my most powerfull pokemon so I regret nothing.

Do you understand the concept of EV training? If the base stats are good, then the Polemon will always turn out good, and in-game is easy. But if you want to beat your brother, then you need perfected Pokemon. Sorry, I kind of implied that you wanted to beat your brother.

I understand the concept of EV training I just never really cared. I spend more time battling random trainers than doing anything else in pokemon.

Random in-game trainers turned my poochyhena into a monster of a mightyhena so I shall thank them for their kindness.

Wrong generation. But Cynthia had the upper hand because my pokemon had low PP. And because I'm crazy for powerfull moves and powerfull moves have low PP you know how that turned out.

Edited by Yari