Good enough to avoid the one with the Ashera Icon, but kill the one with the Hammerene staff.

You get the Hammerne Staff by going into a tent. As far as I know, you can't burn tents.

For not killing the senators, you get 500 BEXP in Easy and Normal, while you get 250 BEXP in Hard.

Just looked deeper, and i saw you can only have 2 priests to count for the BEXP.

In Easy/Normal mode you'll get 500 EXP and in hard mode you get 250

I thought the Harmene staff was given by Aimee.

Edited by Mordecai

You get the Hammerne Staff by going into a tent. As far as I know, you can't burn tents.

For not killing the senators, you get 500 BEXP in Easy and Normal, while you get 250 BEXP in Hard.

Argh, but a senator cowers and give it to you, I just recalled. My bad.

This is one of those maps which I like to spread my units out. I'll push everyone through to just South of the tent in the middle of the map, and then have some hang back to take out reinforcements while most of them go north. Of those who do, some will go west to burn supplies, raid tents, and release horses, while the rest go east for the final encounter. Since I don't like to train Heather (since Sothe is required in the endgame), and since I don't really have room for her anyway, I don't bring her and just waste the Senators. 1000 BXP translates to what, 75% of a level?

I never kill the senators. Max BEXP for the win! Plus i just have Heather steal the White Gem off that one guy and have Haar and some others raid the tents. they really dont get that much in the way anyway.

Personnally, I never train Heather as she sucks.

So when I do this chapter, she's too weak and will be killed by anything.

And personally, even if Heather was at a good level, one senator is too far and I have to kill it ( :( ).

So for just 500 or 250 BEXP, I don't want to train Heather (and killing senators is sooooooo great *-* plus they are just bastards).

And personally, even if Heather was at a good level, one senator is too far and I have to kill it ( :( ).

So for just 500 or 250 BEXP, I don't want to train Heather (and killing senators is sooooooo great *-* plus they are just bastards).

She doesn't suck. She's lesbian, remember?

it's quite easy on easy and normal mode to have Heather promoted by 2-E 3-3, with that one extra movement she'll be at the first senator at the turn he comes out of his tent. for the second just use haar to make him come right towards her :)

Heather can really make the GM chapters easy~

It really depends. The senators are easy shots for your low level units (Rofl, Mist and Ilyana come to mind) since they get bucketloads of exp because of their low levels. If you don't plan on using them you're better off stealing.

Remember kiddies. Stealing is good for you(r BEXP)!