WHat was your endgame team?

Wanna see my posse for Endgame(On my third NM playthrough)

Legend

Name of unit(weapon I blessed)(support)(comments)

Forcies:

1: Ike(Ragnell)(Soren A)('I fight for my friends. I also do crack and heroin.' God incarnate. Nuff said)

2: Miccy Sue(Rexaura)(Sothe A) (really only used as a healbot)

3: Belly Shirt(Baselard)(Miccy A) (Not used past 4-F-3.)

4: Kurth(Dark Breath)(no support, not that Kurth needed it)(He was decent. Nothing special)

5: Ena(Red Breath) (Not used except for Blood Tide.)

6: Snacky(Meteor) (Not used.)

Standards:

7: Failward(Alondite)(Mia A)(still blocks axes with his face, sadly)

8: Mia(VK)(Eddie A)(best Trueblade by a long shot)

9: Gattacca(WishBlade)(Shinon A)(37 Def + Light affin? Yes plz!)

10: Jill Fizzart(Urvan)(Haar A)(she capped all her stats gee_wiz_emoticon.gif)

11: GARcher(Double Bow)(Gatrie A)(the student never surpasses the master, Rofl!)

12: Soren(Rexcal)(Ike A)(best ...sage...ever. In a game where magic useres aren't even that good aside from him and Miccy!)

13: GAAR(Hero Axe)(Jill A)(38 Def. Holds well against anything!)

14: Faileas(Balberith)(Tibarn C)(why do I use Ests anyway?)

15: Tibarn(Grt Talon)(Pelleas C, Faileas needs the support more than Tibby does; Tibarn doesn't need a support)(Gato #1. Nuff said)

16: Cain(Grt Fang)(no support, he kicks ass without one)(Gato #2. Nuff said)

Heron:

17: Raisin(heron)(no support because herons fly around chanting everyone)(8 move + canto>being able to reanimate 4 guys untransformed.)

Ok, sue me for my choice of units(seriously, who else here uses Pelleas seriously, much less bring him into endgame? And I know Gatrie and Haar aren't the greatest choices for endgame, I will admit, but I value durability over offense. If I really wanted offense, I would've brought Neph and Nolan.)

Edited by DA125

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a queston. why do you use units you think are fails?

why not use sanaki if you gave her meteor? she can at least hurt people with it...

why not use sanaki if you gave her meteor? she can at least hurt people with it...

Firstly, that Meteor is for Soren. Secondly, those are just nicknames for what you call those two. Edward and Pelleas were actually RNG blessed to hell's gate and back. Esp. back in 3-13, Eddie was the only unit capable of NOT getting ORKO'd by Ike while still maintaining good offense.

Edited by DA125

Wanna see my posse for Endgame(On my third NM playthrough)

Legend

Name of unit(weapon I blessed)(support)(comments)

Forcies:

1: Ike(Ragnell)(Soren A)('I fight for my friends. I also do crack and heroin.' God incarnate. Nuff said)

2: Miccy Sue(Rexaura)(Sothe A) (really only used as a healbot)

3: Belly Shirt(Baselard)(Miccy A) (Not used past 4-F-3.)

4: Kurth(Dark Breath)(no support, not that Kurth needed it)

5: Ena(Red Breath) (Not used except for Blood Tide.)

6: Snacky(Meteor) (Not used.)

Standards:

7: Failward(Alondite)(Mia A)(still blocks axes with his face, sadly)

8: Mia(VK)(Eddie A)(best Trueblade by a long shot)

9: Gattacca(WishBlade)(Shinon A)(37 Def + Light affin? Yes plz!)

10: Jill Fizzart(Urvan)(Haar A)(she capped all her stats gee_wiz_emoticon.gif)

11: GARcher(Double Bow)(Gatrie A)(the student never surpasses the master, Rofl!)

12: Soren(Rexcal)(Ike A)(best ...sage...ever)

13: GAAR(Hero Axe)(Jill A)(38 Def. Holds well against anything!)

14: Faileas(Balberith)(Tibarn C)(why do I use Ests anyway?)

15: Tibarn(Grt Talon)(Pelleas C, Faileas needs the support more than Tibby does; Tibarn doesn't need a support)(Gato #1. Nuff said)

16: Cain(Grt Fang)(no support, he kicks ass without one)(Gato #2. Nuff said)

Heron:

17: Raisin(heron)(no support because herons fly around chanting everyone)(8 move + canto>being able to reanimate 4 guys untransformed.)

Ok, sue me for my choice of units(seriously, who else here uses Pelleas seriously, much less bring him into endgame? And I know Gatrie and Haar aren't the greatest choices for endgame, I will admit, but I value durability over offense. If I really wanted offense, I would've brought Neph and Nolan.)

*puts hand up* I use Pelleas for endgame sometimes. (Like 3/7 of my PT.) He's bad but fun for me too use. Your team ain't bad. ( I mean come on this is coming from the guy who uses Tormod/Rolf/Calill for EG.)

BTW: THE STUDENT ALWAYS SURPASSES THE MASTER!!!! (I used both Rolf and Shinon on one PT and Rolf maxed out like 6 of his stats and Shinon only maxed 4 or 5.) (I personally like Rolf better but thats just me.(I use my favorites no matter what. :P)

Maybe because they are a good challenge to try and use?

BTW: THE STUDENT ALWAYS SURPASSES THE MASTER!!!! (I used both Rolf and Shinon on one PT and Rolf maxed out like 6 of his stats and Shinon only maxed 4 or 5.) (I personally like Rolf better but thats just me.(I use my favorites no matter what. :P)

Maybe because they are a good challenge to try and use?

nope, rolf is bad. The student surpasses the teacher, not the god damn master.

I guess, but he already answered this questoin.

nope, rolf is bad. The student surpasses the teacher, not the god damn master.

Well depends if you even use him to begin with. I never really liked Shinion so that left Rolf and I just used him. But it also depends on what mode you play too. Like Rolf on HM is like complete HEL* if you take him to EG. (I managed though.) And I'm guessing you play HM alot.

Well depends if you even use him to begin with. I never really liked Shinion so that left Rolf and I just used him. But it also depends on what mode you play too. Like Rolf on HM is like complete HEL* if you take him to EG. (I managed though.) And I'm guessing you play HM alot.

yup, HM is the best unless if it's for a draft PT and whatnot.

Rolf pretty much just wins strength and HP though, which aren't huge, Shinnon is still one of the best endgame characters without these.

Edited by Fenrir

• 4 months later...

Endgame Team (Normal)

Some of these guys were chosen mostly because of their actual character and not tier ratings.

Mia: Need I say more?

Elincia: The best healer and what a speed-killer machine. Also my 2nd favourite character to...

Lucia: How many times did she avoid? And a support with Elincia makes both her and the queen untouchable. No. 1 favourite character.

Bastian: He is highly underestimated. I needed another sage as well.

Soren: I think we get the idea here with him.

Haar: What a offensive killer machine with such a wide arsenal.

Nephenee: Speed/defense killer machine and she ius awesome.

Tibarn: Plain darn awesome killer machine, my 3rd favourite character.

Caineghis: I planned on taking two laguz royals with me and he was the only one closest to Lvl40, Tibarn was Lvl40.

Shinon: FRICKING AWESOME ARCHER. 'NUFF said.

Edited by Admiral Skyjulz