WHat was your endgame team?

I forget my own endgame team, but I'm going to be replaying FE10 pretty soon here, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. This has probably been posted before, but I searched for it, and didn't find anything, so..... yeah.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally Accepted if you want to destroy everything

Nolan (Tarvos)

Mia (Alondite/Vague Katti)

Nephenee (Wishblade)

Elincia (Amiti/Wyrmslayer)

Calill (with Rexflame)

Haar/Jill (Urvan)

Cain

Nailah

Tibarn

Oliver

-You can bring both Haar and Jill for flying support and Bond bonus, and throw a Tomohawk/Forge on the other.

-Miccy should be healing, but that depends on the difficulty.

-Sothe, Sanaki, and Ena should be benched. Sothe can't kill, Sanaki can't pick up anything with AS loss, and Ena caps MAG instead of STR. Although others will argue that the STR bonus outdoes her drawbacks.

-Kurth is pretty good, but then again, I abuse him (Dragonfoe + Paragon = Raep in 4-E-3).

I generally go with Reyson for my heron, but I know Rafiel is another popular choice. Your difficulty also matters as well, as everyone can double on Easy Mode, while Normal Mode restricts it a bit, and Hard Mode requires 34 SPD units with fairly good stats.

Generally Accepted if you want to destroy everything

Nolan (Tarvos)

Nephenee (Wishblade)

Elincia (Amiti/Wyrmslayer)

Calill (with Rexflame)

Haar/Jill (Urvan)

Cain

Nailah

Tibarn

Oliver

-You can bring both Haar and Jill for flying support and Bond bonus, and throw a Tomohawk/Forge on the other.

-Miccy should be healing, but that depends on the difficulty.

-Sothe, Sanaki, and Ena should be benched. Sothe can't kill, Sanaki can't pick up anything with AS loss, and Ena caps MAG instead of STR. Although others will argue that the STR bonus outdoes her drawbacks.

-Kurth is pretty good, but then again, I abuse him (Dragonfoe + Paragon = Raep in 4-E-3).

I generally go with Reyson for my heron, but I know Rafiel is another popular choice. Your difficulty also matters as well, as everyone can double on Easy Mode, while Normal Mode restricts it a bit, and Hard Mode requires 34 SPD units with fairly good stats.

why are we bringing callil?and you listed 9...I would bring Naesala with that group, and no callil substitute SHINNON for christ's sake, the best beorc unit(non ike) you forgot? sorry if that is over critical, but callil sucks...she is best mage(maybye?) but not as good as shinnon.

Also, give sanaki Siege tomes(meteor etc.) she can at least do chip damage on bosses this way.

Also, benching ena is a very bad idea, that is a lot more damage from the +5 str, and you throw it down the drain, she is really helpful, doesn't need to fight to still be helpful.

Edited by Fenrir

Calill is the only mage that can double (Rexflame and the 3 SPD bonus). I forgot Shinon, which is the one I was trying to remember. Sanaki gets siege and has bad hit rates, or you give her Cymbeline, and she's closer to danger and can't double. She's not that great at all.

I know Ena gives a +5 STR bonus, and I know that's an extra 5 damage, but I still don't see it as a reason to drag her through Endgame as she can't fight worth a crap, and would've been better off as a White Dragon like her grandfather.

Calill is the only mage that can double (Rexflame and the 3 SPD bonus). I forgot Shinon, which is the one I was trying to remember. Sanaki gets siege and has bad hit rates, or you give her Cymbeline, and she's closer to danger and can't double. She's not that great at all.

I know Ena gives a +5 STR bonus, and I know that's an extra 5 damage, but I still don't see it as a reason to drag her through Endgame as she can't fight worth a crap, and would've been better off as a White Dragon like her grandfather.

Callil is indeed the only doubling sage, but why do we need a sage? the question is Naesala or callil...possibly Elincia Vs Callil and i know who loses both of those comparisons...

While her grandfather and Gareth are better, they are not available until the fourth stage, so who do you use the first 3? Ena.(and most likely you still use her on last two)

While her grandfather and Gareth are better, they are not available until the fourth stage, so who do you use the first 3? Ena.(and most likely you still use her on last two)

Um, how much does she actually do in the first 3? In fact, the first 4? I barely use the dragons until 4-E-5. Then Ena + Nasir + Gareth are like MVPs, but only in that one part.

Um, how much does she actually do in the first 3? In fact, the first 4? I barely use the dragons until 4-E-5. Then Ena + Nasir + Gareth are like MVPs, but only in that one part.

She can help KO the cover generals on the first stage, second she is useless but so are about 14 or so other people, 3rd stage she can help KO dheg and on 4th well she's useless here.

She and her dragon friends are MVPs in 4-E-5 which proves my point, she is not useless.

Both dragons are fragile to the sages with long range tomes in 4-E-1

Ena helps a little more I guess since +str helps clear enemies faster.

I don't remember everyone I brought but I remember having Elincia, Marcia, and Tanith as well as Caineghis.

my team usually exists out of 1 unit for every 'sacred' weapon

my current team:

makalov (swords)

Nephenee(lances)

Nolan(axes)

Astrid(bow)(always wanted to try her once)

Calil(fire)

Soren(wind)

Ilyana(thunder)

Pelleas(dark)

Rhys(staves)

and of course Micky and Ike

I suggest if you play easy or normal to just choose who you like. I don't have any experience with hard mode though...

Last time I played, this was my team:

Edward (Alondite)

Haar (Urvan)

Nephenee (Wishblade)

Shinon (Double Bow)

Soren (Rexcalibur)

Ilyana (Rexbolt)

Pelleas (Balberith)

Caineghis

Tibarn

Naesala

Leanne as the Heron

And of course, the forced ones:

Micaiah (Rexaura and Matrona)

Sothe (Baselard)

Sanaki (Rexflame)

Ike (Guess...)

As for the dragons... well, I used them the least, which except for Kurth they barely fought at all. And don't get me started on Lehran... :lol:

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ive beaten the game a few times (Beaten each mode at least once.) and I always change my team. (Just a few characters.) My last run had:

The forced characters of course.

Ike: Ragnell

Micaiah: Rexaura+Matrona

Sothe: Baselard

Sanaki: Cymbeline

Ena

Kurth

Boyd : Urvan

Rolf: Double Bow

Edward: Vague Katti

Mia: Alondite

Aran: Wishblade

Mist: Forged Silver Sword

Calill: Rexflame

Ilyana: Rexbolt

Soren: Rexcalibur

Pelleas: Balberith

Rafiel

This was on normal.

I'm almost done with my current run (Normal(Never gonna do hard ever again.) and will post that up later.

Question: Whats up with people and Nolan/Shinon? (Just wondering.) (Don't feel offended by this.)

Edited by Chuy

Ive beaten the game a few times (Beaten each mode at least once.) and I always change my team. (Just a few characters.) My last run had:

The forced characters of course.

Ike: Ragnell

Micaiah: Rexaura+Matrona

Sothe: Baselard

Sanaki: Cymbeline

Ena

Kurth

Boyd : Urvan

Rolf: Double Bow

Edward: Vague Katti

Mia: Alondite

Aran: Wishblade

Mist: Forged Silver Sword

Calill: Rexflame

Ilyana: Rexbolt

Soren: Rexcalibur

Pelleas: Balberith

Rafiel

This was on normal.

I'm almost done with my current run (Normal(Never gonna do hard ever again.) and will post that up later.

Question: Whats up with people and Nolan/Shinon? (Just wondering.) (Don't feel offended by this.)

Why don't you wanna play hard D: im never doing normal again(after 4 PTs...) Shinnon is a really good character who has access to double bow, the best weapon in the game. Generally he is better than rolf, because he always doubles and can ORKO often, Rolf does not posses either of these abilities(without a transfer)

Nolan is durable, and tears up P3, He also has a nice speed growth, doubling and ORKOing enemies.

you asked about nolan and shinnon, so whats up with all your mages...?

Edited by Fenrir

Why don't you wanna play hard D: im never doing normal again(after 4 PTs...) Shinnon is a really good character who has access to double bow, the best weapon in the game. Generally he is better than rolf, because he always doubles and can ORKO often, Rolf does not posses either of these abilities(without a transfer)

Nolan is durable, and tears up P3, He also has a nice speed growth, doubling and ORKOing enemies.

you asked about nolan and shinnon, so whats up with all your mages...?

I had ALOT of problems with hard mode. (Did it just to be able say I've beaten every mode at least one.)

Shinon is better then Rolf .(Or so it seems.) I never really liked Shinon mostly because of his personality. (I choose my characters that way.) He seems better because of the levels they come at when you get them. I have ALWAYS used Rolf and will probably never use Shinon on my endgame team. Given the chance Rolf turns out pretty good.

Nolan is A PAIN FOR ME TO TRAIN. I don't know why but he just is. I find Meg/Fiona easier to train.(Not on HM though.) Not even the fact that he has is own unique weapon makes a difference for me. I find Boyd to be WAY better than Nolan. And I only promoted him once or twice in my 6 PTs. (1st tier.) He's never actually been "useful" for me and is just a burden for me. (No offense to Nolan fans.)

Why are people always asking me "Why is your team so mage heavy?" I don't get it. I just got enough mages for the Rex-spells and Balberith. Six mages aren't alot. (Are they?) Plus I like magical units. Heck, I've been wanting to do a mage only run for awhile but I'm still thinking it out.

Well, the thing is you don't actually need to use all the SS weapons, so that's probably why people ask you about it.

Anyway, NM is easy enough that you can use almost anyone. It's actually a pretty good mode provided you don't use the best characters. It is way way too easy if you play NM like I would HM. NM is probably the best mode to balance fun and challenge if you use characters in the low to mid range on our tier list and try to train them.

I had ALOT of problems with hard mode. (Did it just to be able say I've beaten every mode at least one.)

Shinon is better then Rolf .(Or so it seems.) I never really liked Shinon mostly because of his personality. (I choose my characters that way.) He seems better because of the levels they come at when you get them. I have ALWAYS used Rolf and will probably never use Shinon on my endgame team. Given the chance Rolf turns out pretty good.

Nolan is A PAIN FOR ME TO TRAIN. I don't know why but he just is. I find Meg/Fiona easier to train.(Not on HM though.) Not even the fact that he has is own unique weapon makes a difference for me. I find Boyd to be WAY better than Nolan. And I only promoted him once or twice in my 6 PTs. (1st tier.) He's never actually been "useful" for me and is just a burden for me. (No offense to Nolan fans.)

Why are people always asking me "Why is your team so mage heavy?" I don't get it. I just got enough mages for the Rex-spells and Balberith. Six mages aren't alot. (Are they?) Plus I like magical units. Heck, I've been wanting to do a mage only run for awhile but I'm still thinking it out.

Actually six mages is a Ton and i've only seen that much on a mage only thing. That being said, nothing is wrong with that, use whoever you like, if you like using all the SS weapons, that's fine by me, and as narga said, NM is nice if using decent characters.

hmm, Nolan never caused me any issues, interesting you used ed but you dislike Nolan frankly i like eddy better than Nolan for P1 but Nolan's P3 blows eddy right out of the water, but since you play mostly on NM(again not a bad thing) Edward does fine. Would anyone tell me how to actually train Fiona? the first time i used her i had her attack a guy on 1-7, it was on my first PT so for some reason at that point in time i didn't check hits or mt and she got ORKO'd needless to say it was NM...

I would try out shinnon one day. also, shinnon > rolf heavily because of bases, rolf is nearly useless in early P3 while shinnon is great.

I also had a lot of problems with Hard mode, after dying 6 times in chapter 1 (not prologue) I just started another normal run.

I only used Shinon once, on my roam only PT. I know Shinon is a lot easier to train, but I also like Rolf more.

as for Nolan, first PT I used him he was blessed with speed and defense. now I use him almost all PT's, but since that first time he always seems to get screwed in either speed or defense (or both).

also, mage-only PT rocks. I did it on easy mode, and it was very easy.

as for the question in the title, I'll just put down my coming up PT's:

roam only PT on Normal with roam only transfers from PoR. (won't know yet who to use, but that's the point)

mage only PT on normal with mage only transfers from PoR. (using all mages obviously)

trueblade only PT with SM only transfers from PoR. (using all SM's obviously)

this all after my current PT with my first transfers ever of PoR. (using Makalov, Astrid, Nephenee, Nolan(low def), Ilyana, Calil, Soren, Rhys, Pelleas and of course Ike and Micky.) I'm in Olivers chapter now (4-4?)

Ike (Ragnell)

Micaiah (Rexaura)

Sothe (Baselard)

Sanaki (Rexflame)

Ena

Kurthnaga

Reyson

Nolan (Tarvos)

Haar (Urvan)

Gatrie (Wishblade)

Mia (Vague Katti)

Ilyana (Rexbolt)

Elincia (Amiti)

Meg (Alondite)

Rolf (Double Bow)

Mordecai

Tibarn

This is all off of memory, I might have had Sanaki bless Cymbeline. And Mia and Meg's swords might be mixed up.

My team on Easy was made for defeating Ashera (and the 3 spirits) in one turn.

The obligatory ones:

Ike - Ragnell

Micaiah - Rexaura/Matrona

Sothe - Baselard

Sanaki - Rexflame

Kurth

Ena

The others:

Nephenee - Wishblade

Ilyana - Rexbolt

Jill - forgot if Brave Axe or Urvan

Elincia - Awesomest-weapon-in-the-series or Amiti for short

Caineghis

Tibarn

Rafiel - Laguz Gem

The Triangle Bros (I could have gone with the Pegasi one, but I don't like Sigrun)

Rolf - Double Bow

Oscar - Forged Steel Lance/Steel Longbow

Boyd - Arbalest

And Leonardo - Brave Bow

Don't know why I used Leo, since Shinnon, Edward, Nolan and Zihark were as great, but I guess it's because everyone ignored him.

I also had a lot of problems with Hard mode, after dying 6 times in chapter 1 (not prologue) I just started another normal run.

I only used Shinon once, on my roam only PT. I know Shinon is a lot easier to train, but I also like Rolf more.

as for Nolan, first PT I used him he was blessed with speed and defense. now I use him almost all PT's, but since that first time he always seems to get screwed in either speed or defense (or both).

I also had problems with chapter 1 on both Normal and Hard mode. I'm not used to rushing my units to escape and ignoring the experience of reinforcements. I got to chapter 3, but a few months later the Wii I was playing on failed and the memory was lost, so I'll probably not be doing that again.

As for suggestions, have a Paragon in each P4 team, bring the most EXP needy to Tibarn's team, level up everyone to around Lv 15 and compare who's best for each weapon. And don't forget, Brave weapons are your non-trueblade male units' best friends, since they can't double much even on Easy.

My endgame team differs each pt.

Characters I've brought to endgame on every pt so far.

Nephenee (Wishblade/Brave Lance)

Marcia (Wishblade/Brave Lance)

Jill (Urvan/Forge Silver Axe)

Ilyana (Rexbolt)

Volke (Baselard)

Shinon (Double Bow)

I also had problems with chapter 1 on both Normal and Hard mode. I'm not used to rushing my units to escape and ignoring the experience of reinforcements. I got to chapter 3, but a few months later the Wii I was playing on failed and the memory was lost, so I'll probably not be doing that again.

As for suggestions, have a Paragon in each P4 team, bring the most EXP needy to Tibarn's team, level up everyone to around Lv 15 and compare who's best for each weapon. And don't forget, Brave weapons are your non-trueblade male units' best friends, since they can't double much even on Easy.

erm, non-male trueblades don't double? on easy? shinnon doesn't exist on EM apparently...neither does a bazzilion other units, Ike, hawks, ranulf, royals,

you couldn't beat 1-1 NM? nolan doesn't exist either...? just stick him at top of alley and he goes to work, make sure to have miccy heal him and take vulneries.

Edited by Fenrir

I can't remember my teams from any of my playthroughs but the second one :( (Hard mode)

Ike-Ragnell

Micaiah-Rexaura/purge (trading with Oliver)

Sothe-Baselard

Sanaki-Rexflame

Ena-

Kurth-

Reyson (I hate him in endgame :/)

Lucia-Vague Katti

Pelleas-Balberith

Ilyana-Rexthunder

Callil-Wind Forge (back then I thought mages could use any SS weapons, so I had to forge her something and I didn't want Bastian)

Vika-(wanted to try her)

Leonardo-Double Bow

Danved-Wishblade

Boyd-Urvan

Oliver-I think he blessed Purge+wrath

Mist-Alondite

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I play to take a beating only to beat back.

Edward

Leonardo

Rolf

Volug

Fiona

Pellaes

Laura/Elincia

Vika

Ilyana

Kieren/Nolan

I find Royals to be boring. They're over powered, have no growth, and no weaknesses.

Nephenee and Gatrie I took to end game once, but discarded them on future play throughs. They just won't die. Ever.

I chose both Rolf and Leonardo as the Marksmen class is the only class with a primary range other then 1-2. Something just to have variety compared to the 11 others with 1-2 primary range.

I chose Vika, Ilyana, and Fiona because I like the challenge. Vika is... perhaps too much, even for me often times. Too little too late, but I don't give up.

Volug was a lot of fun kick-boxing. Might as well let him stick around to the end.

Currently using Kieren over Nolan, if only because Nolan could dodge with his Earth support, take a beating, and give a beating. He's just over powered. I want to strategize.

Team differs on each playthrough but these are the ones I mostly use in every playthrough.

Rolf (Double Bow)

Shinon (Silencer)

Bastian (Rexcalibur)

Renning (Alondite)

Laura (Rexaura or Valaura or Purge if too low)

Calill (Rexflame)

Tauroneo (Wishblade)

Here are the characters that I mostly bring to the endgame in every playthrough.....

Ike-Ragnell

Micaiah-Rexaura/Valera/Thani

Sanaki-Cymboline/Rexflame

Laura-Rexaura/Valera

Volke-Baselard

Zihark-Vague Katti

Mia-Alondite

Vika

Tibarn

Rafiel

Titania-Urvan

Ilyana-Rexbolt/Tornado

Soren-Rexcalibur/Bolganone

Nolan-Tarvos/Brave Axe Rolf-Double Bow

Why I mostly bring them to the endgame....

Ike-Broken to the Max

Micaiah-Forced

Sanaki-Forced and that Cymboline makes her worth having around anyway, as the tome is only exclusive to her and that it's lighter than Rexflame.

Laura-Love her Speed growth, grace and purity, and is only the good Bishop. She's even more awesome with Adapt.

Volke-Can often do 1 hit kills.

Zihark-He is not only my most favortie male Fire Emblem character off all time, but his Earth Affinity, availibility, and Avoid makes him a recommendation.

Mia-Simply put. An Overration.

Vika-She's like the most broken Laguz in existence.

Tibarn-He's the only Royal I use in most playthroughs as he is best of the three. I think. Love his battle theme. I otherwise bring Rolf if I want to complete the endgame chapters without any Royals.

Rafiel-Only one capable of galdaring on all four sides without transforming.

Titania-She's always a broken character from start to finish in both games. That's what makes her one of my top recommendations.

Ilyana-She has great Def growth, being invaluable in Chapter Endgame (3). And that she has the most availibility and always hungry. =P

Soren-Not only my second favorite male Fire Emblem character of all time, but he has awesome growths in like everything and is better than Ilyana.

Nolan-Nolan is one of the only Axe users worthy and if I decide to bring Rolf instead of Tibarn, then it's because he is better than Shinon as he is guaranteed to cap Str unlike Shinon.

Sothe isn't mentioned even though he is forced because I don't use him and that Volke is a hell of alot better than him anyway.

Edited by Ayanami