League of Legends

Kedyns Crow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a fail copy of Darkness and Light(Battle of Shadows in the US) which had to close down because the devs went bankrupt T.T

If you are looking for a good game try Lunia: The Record of Lunia War (US) or Lunia: Chronicles of Lunia (Europe)

Very unique online action arcade game.

It has many characters, 16+ like league of Legends but instead of pointing and clicking, you use the keyboard to chain melee and skills together and keep your opponent locked in the air. No other games like it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have something of a like-hate relationship with this game, while I've played it a few times and found it reasonably fun, but I have a friend that plays it constantly and have had several occasions where he would play it while me and a few other friends where trying to sleep and oh god, the clicking!

we've had multiple occasions where we had to pull his mouse out of his computer and throw it on top of a cupboard to make it end :lol:

I have something of a like-hate relationship with this game, while I've played it a few times and found it reasonably fun, but I have a friend that plays it constantly and have had several occasions where he would play it while me and a few other friends where trying to sleep and oh god, the clicking!

we've had multiple occasions where we had to pull his mouse out of his computer and throw it on top of a cupboard to make it end :lol:

That's what happens when you play HoN or LoL. Lots of clicking ensued.

This game is a fail copy of Darkness and Light(Battle of Shadows in the US) which had to close down because the devs went bankrupt T.T

League of Legends is a more polished, entertaining game than your shitty unknown title ever was.

That said, I am often frustrated at this game because I suck ass at DotA games. I main Master Yi, so LAUGH IT UP ASSHOLES.

Two of the heroes I play frequently and know how to play are Tryndamere and Twisted Fate. Do I win?

That said, I am often frustrated at this game because I suck ass at DotA games. I main Master Yi, so LAUGH IT UP ASSHOLES.

Fed Master Yi's are ridiculous, this is usually me when I play as him, especially when I mid:

LeagueofLegends2010-08-0621-37-53-03.jpg

Edited by Joey

And Darkness and Light was in turn based off of DotA (which was based off of Aeon of Strife from Starcraft).

I remember one game when I was Twisted Fate I made a Twisted Fate on the other team ragequit because I had low health so I backed away from the fight, tried to find a safe place to teleport back to base and then I notice their TF tries to use his ultimate(Basically allows you to warp anywhere on the map and reveals all enemies' locations for 6 seconds) to gank me so I ready up a stun card because I knew he was coming for me. As soon as he warps near me I get my stun off before he even readies his stun card and raped him from full health to 0 in the duration of that one stun with me having 20% health left that whole time. Immediately after I killed him he quits the game.

I'm still newbie at this.. I tend to go negative a lot :(

Like 4/10/10 and 7/9/8 and the such. I main Nunu (who I'm better at) and I secondary Gangplank (who I like playing more but am more sucks.)

Eh that's fine ratios for a beginner. Nunu's decent for beginners as well.

Fed Master Yi's are ridiculous, this is usually me when I play as him, especially when I mid:

Hate you so much right now.

Although I feel even worse because my friends tend to be amazing. I've seen them get to like 30/0 before.

AP Yi is best Yi.

mastayi.jpg

Mejai's -> Boots -> Zhonya's -> Lichbane -> Void Staff, game usually finishes before Lichbane.

Q has a 1:1 ratio and is AoE, W has a 1.66 ratio (0.33 per tick) meaning it will heal you to full if it goes ignored. R resets cooldowns on kill, halfway on assist. You even farm/neut better than AD Yi.

Lichbane makes your burst even more insane and hurts MR's effectiveness vs. you and makes E more useful. Between Zhonya's, W, Highlander, Q invincibility frames, and Ghost, you shouldn't die.

Hate you so much right now.

Although I feel even worse because my friends tend to be amazing. I've seen them get to like 30/0 before.

I was 20/2 as TF before. But that's the best for me, unfortunately.

AP Yi is best Yi.

mastayi.jpg

Mejai's -> Boots -> Zhonya's -> Lichbane -> Void Staff, game usually finishes before Lichbane.

Q has a 1:1 ratio and is AoE, W has a 1.66 ratio (0.33 per tick) meaning it will heal you to full if it goes ignored. R resets cooldowns on kill, halfway on assist. You even farm/neut better than AD Yi.

Lichbane makes your burst even more insane and hurts MR's effectiveness vs. you and makes E more useful. Between Zhonya's, W, Highlander, Q invincibility frames, and Ghost, you shouldn't die.

I always wanted to try AP Yi because even without AP, Alpha Strike hits like a train.

AP Yi is best Yi.

mastayi.jpg

I've actually been trying to follow with an AP Yi build. I go for a Doran's Ring at the beginning to have increased lane presence (I also concentrate 2/3 of my runes into mana regen) to help stay on a lane and aggravate to get gold, which I then follow with the Sorceror's Shoes. Then I get the Sheen, which I upgrade to a Lich Bane afterwards. Problem is, I don't know where to go after that. I'm told that games are usually over by then, but they're not in most 5-mans. What should I go after following my Lich Bane?

I usually start with Doran's too. Zhonya's is a very good item, 120+25% AP is a lot (with Lichbane + that you should about 250, maybe more due to masteries, runes, and Doran's) and the active ability is always nice. Lichbane first generally isn't that good because without a lot of AP its proc isn't much better than Sheen's.

• 2 weeks later...

This (sort of) applies to Tryndamere ignoring the fact that Garen's is sustained over time while Trynd's is just a spin into a certain region.

Eh, trynd is just a quick spin while Garen spins it Meatspin style.

Although, when I think Tryndamere or anybody raging hard I think ENDLESS RAEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Eh, trynd is just a quick spin while Garen spins it Meatspin style.

Although, when I think Tryndamere or anybody raging hard I think ENDLESS RAEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Hemoplague effectively shut out Tryndamere in the last game I played. Endless Rage wore off before Hemoplague did damage.

For Tryndamere. Ignite might work as it reduces healing and does damage. Doesn't Trynd get auto healed at the end of unstoppable rage?

Depends if you time it right trynd can probably get killed by ignite but if the Trynd playing pays attention to the buff timers and knows when to pop his Q heal he can probably shake Ignite off assuming he's managed to shake the enemy players off as well. And no, he doesn't get auto-healed at the end of his ulti nor is it used automatically when a fatal blow hits him.

Edited by Joey