League of Legends

Kedyns Crow

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiddlesticks is awesome wh-CAWCAWCAWCACWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Too bad removing flash will nerf him a bit, but ya know what I can live without it.

P.S. I'll probably only play with you guys when I don't have any irl friends available, which isn't much.

Edited by 72Chih@y@72

I don't really blame him because Trynd is a pretty hard hero to play and he's bottom tier in competitive play for a good reason. It's more of a personal thing to me seeing as trynd is one of the heroes I play frequently and do pretty good with as in I'm positive with him in most games I play.

Jungling with him helps as well. Gives a solo lane for your ranged carry to get more xp and not only that but it kinda fixes some of his earlygame weaknesses as he's pretty useless during the laning phases. Although if a team is coordinated enough they will find a way to try and setup jungle ganks which is another issue in itself.

Fiddle isn't that great when you use his ult predictably...

Which is why I ult through walls lol. And before you nuke me I'll fear+drain for massive damage to weak spot. (but yea its sorta hard to place a good crowstorm but when you do? HELL YEA

Edited by 72Chih@y@72

Holy shit. Just played with the worst bottom lane ever..

They went freaking 1/15 combined and fed the other team's Poppy to 12-0-2 in 20 minutes.

Then they went AFK. Freaking hate when you get paired with noobs like that. How can they not learn from getting killed 6 times already 10 minutes into the game? People like that just make me FACEPALM. I went 0/3/0, but all three times I died I died trying to protect them. All in all, it was a palmface worthy showing. Surprised they didn't win before 25.

Why the fuck did Trynd get lifesteal? I mean, he doesn't really need it seeing as he doesn't plan on staying battle too long as once undying rage wears off he should get out.

Somehow when I arrange with my friends in real life, we win much more often, and usually get them to surrender quickly. Doesn't apply for SF though.

I'll be on in a few mins-hour. I feel we should try a five-man SF premade though.

Why the fuck did Trynd get lifesteal? I mean, he doesn't really need it seeing as he doesn't plan on staying battle too long

Lifesteal is not a bad idea on trynd, it actually gives him some durability and I've actually had a couple of games where I'd go from 1hp to like 1k-ish in the duration of endless rage because of lifesteal. Either buy a scepter as your first item if you're jungling(although green elixir is 9000 times better for that) or go for lifesteal after you've at least bought your infinity edge.

Somehow when I arrange with my friends in real life, we win much more often, and usually get them to surrender quickly. Doesn't apply for SF though.

Depends, is it a full 5 queue or is it partial? Because when it was just the two of us queuing together we had quite a bit of incompetent retards on our team. You weren't doing bad but fuck, I think I was doing like 75% of the work from beginning to end as Trynd.

I'll be on in a few mins-hour. I feel we should try a five-man SF premade though.

Lifesteal is not a bad idea on trynd, it actually gives him some durability and I've actually had a couple of games where I'd go from 1hp to like 1k-ish in the duration of endless rage because of lifesteal. Either buy a scepter as your first item if you're jungling(although green elixir is 9000 times better for that) or go for lifesteal after you've at least bought your infinity edge.

Depends, is it a full 5 queue or is it partial? Because when it was just the two of us queuing together we had quite a bit of incompetent retards on our team. You weren't doing bad but fuck, I think I was doing like 75% of the work from beginning to end as Trynd.

I'll be on in an hour probably.

Using critical hits with bloodlust stacks is much better though from what I see. I've never seen a Trynd build life steal bar Executioner's Calling.

Somehow I had less deaths playing as a squishy than the tanks on the team. 3 man premade might work though.