Fire Emblem: Master Crown

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Seriously? I already tried to LP one of these. Fragmaster's was bad enough. Don't show up with random Nightmare edits and call it a hack unless you decide to publicize it as a simple Nightmare hack. IMO (And probably most other peoples' as well), random shit like yours and Fraggy's is fun bearable once. After that, it's just stupid and annoying. At least try to come up with something creative besides HEY GUYS I MADE MARCUS SUCK AM I POPULAR NOW if you're going to give it to us.

And you even came up with a name. I came in here, expecting something overambitious. At least that shows that there was some thought involved. This is just pointless and stupid.

Seriously? I already tried to LP one of these. Fragmaster's was bad enough. Don't show up with random Nightmare edits and call it a hack unless you decide to publicize it as a simple Nightmare hack. IMO (And probably most other peoples' as well), random shit like yours and Fraggy's is fun bearable once. After that, it's just stupid and annoying. At least try to come up with something creative besides HEY GUYS I MADE MARCUS SUCK AM I POPULAR NOW if you're going to give it to us.

And you even came up with a name. I came in here, expecting something overambitious. At least that shows that there was some thought involved. This is just pointless and stupid.

Oh don't worry, I won't release a patch if it turns out to be random nightmare edits with almost no actually plot to it. Believe me, this won't suck and if it does suck, I won't release it.

-the amount of exp will increase to enable the player to double promote

Better get some ASM lessons... unless you have insanely high leveled but pathetic enemies stat-wise, the class relative power won't be helping you much. You need to change the EXP formula itself, which is in ASM.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Better get some ASM lessons... unless you have insanely high leveled but pathetic enemies stat-wise, the class relative power won't be helping you much. You need to change the EXP formula itself, which is in ASM.

really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

It would probably be a better idea to hack FE7 for this, in this case.

that's personally why I picked fe7

Edited by Sirius
Unnecessary double post

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You should at least know your way around a game pretty well before you start hacking. Because seriously, there is NOTHING in FE7 to suggest that there are skills. And if you've ever beaten FE7, you'd know that.

Wow, being so mean to the new guy. T_T

I would review the differences between FE7 and FE8 and pick what game you want to edit. You also have to know your limitations. While you can change experience by class relative powers, manipulating the 'promoted' byte, and simply changing levels, you can't add or remove skills as easily (well, removing skills might be easy, adding would be very difficult).

I would also take things slow and not overdo it. If you can keep up your momentum you can finish your hack. Good luck.

yeah, i should re-play through the game before i start hacking

Or you can just play the hacks for the games to see what you want to do. You don't need to play through the whole game to get a good idea of it's mechanics and what the limitations are.