• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

@Crash: you glad that I won't make any Ishtar jokes about you no mo'?

Yes, but I'm upset overall because you gave up Tinny for some moronic bitch with an ego the size of Canada and a soul as black as tar who thinks solely with her vagina and doesn't deserve your love (or anyone else's, for that matter).

Do you like text emotes or graphical ones better?

If you could reclass one character in a non-reclass game, who would it be and to what?

I'd say Shinon to a Blade Lord but that's already been said. In that case, let it be WYERN LORD GATRIE.

Can you imagine such level of epicness?

If you had the ability to let an infinite amount of anything fall from the sky (under your control of course, so it's not like it'll rain whatever you want forever unless you want it to), what would it be?

As for FE5, the praise it gets is nowhere near as bad as FE4, so I suppose it's just barely okay (if it wasn't for the fact that people don't even point out any weak points about FE5, and most of those people are also FE4 fans, and those are the only two FEs those FE "fans" find good). But I see no reason to hate on it to the extreme I hate FE4. Also, I haven't really played any FE5 past the first few turns of the first chapter, so I can't judge unlike FE4 where I plan to forever stay in the middle of Chapter 7 to spite FE4 fans (I also stomached and defeated FE2 just because I want to show people that's how much I hate FE4, to the point where I'd rather stomach the grindfest, slow gameplay, no movement or attack range displaying maps, unfair swamp chapters, tedious repeated moster summonings in FE2 than go though the insanely large boring maps, tedious map movement, the "epic story" with characters that I don't even care about dying, and cheesy overdone Asian drama music in FE4).

Edit: I do like FE2, despite those flaws. I actually find it quite deep with the contrasts between Mila and Doma, Sofia and Rigel, kindness and strength, and Cellica and Alm. Rudolf as a villain is probably one of the deeper and more complex villains. The music (especially in its 8 bit-ness) is just awesome and catchy, especially the final battle music. In addition, Doma is probably the coolest looking FE final boss, seeing how he's so creepy and disgusting with his zombie skeletal cyclops-eyed body.

Edited by Randoman

Not really, unless it's ice cream cake or buko pandan or this other special Filipino cake with a margarinish texture (with hard candy flowers as well, that was my favourite part as a kid). And yes, I'm Filipino.

Are there any male-female SF pairings that you'd want to encourage/see happen? You can include yourself in them.

Favourite Mario Kart game?

Favorite Megaman robot master?

I haven't played enough Mega Man to actually have one. I barely know anything about it and anything I do know from playing it I mostly forgot (I'll never forget the insane difficulty though).

But to answer your question (though very inaccurately seeing how they're the only ones I remember and know exist, rather than favour), Cutman from Mega Man 1 and the Tiger boss in GBC Mega Man Zero 2.