Loz OoT Fanfic: The Uncounted Princess

Inactive Account

MasuXSerene C (Durring part 3 of Tales of Serenes)

Masu:......Im so happy I got to meet you under good terms serene.

Serene:Agreed. We are both survivors of a massacre.

Masu:....but why did the Grim Angel Malice.......

Serene:murder my clan? Its as the name says, Malice against the Grim Angels.

Masu:*looks upset*....crap like that pisses me off.

Serene:Discrimination?

Masu:Yeah. Who gives a damn if you're an Arc/Grim Angel,Half-Elf,Laguz or Branded? People are people. They still love,hate,cry and feel pain.

Serene:And people who feel that they are superior try to oppress these people.

Masu:...*sigh*...you're right. Serene, lets live. Lets see this war to the end. We all have to live through this!

Serene:Yes.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bianchi X Lyle C

Lyle: Hello.

Bianchi: Ah! Who are you?

Lyle: I am Lyle Dayek. I'm new in the forest.

Bianchi: You are?! Then allow me to introduce myself! I am Bianchi! Goddess of the forest!

Lyle: I see.

Bianchi: Would you care to join me?

Lyle: Sure I guess.

Bianchi: You will!?!?! HOORAY!!! *Hugs Lyle.*

Lyle: Er...No problem...

Bianchi: That makes two!

Lyle: Two what?

Bianchi: Two recruits! You, me and Hanz! You'll be my second in command! It goes Me, Hanz, and you!

Lyle: Well, if there's only three of us, wasn't I already second in command?

Bianchi: Yup!

Lyle:.......I see.......

Bianchi: Come on Lyle! Let's go face the enemy army! They only have 1200 people!

Lyle: .___. What have I gotten myself into?

Bianchi X Lyle C

Lyle: Hello.

Bianchi: Ah! Who are you?

Lyle: I am Lyle Dayek. I'm new in the forest.

Bianchi: You are?! Then allow me to introduce myself! I am Bianchi! Goddess of the forest!

Lyle: I see.

Bianchi: Would you care to join me?

Lyle: Sure I guess.

Bianchi: You will!?!?! HOORAY!!! *Hugs Lyle.*

Lyle: Er...No problem...

Bianchi: That makes two!

Lyle: Two what?

Bianchi: Two recruits! You, me and Hanz! You'll be my second in command! It goes Me, Hanz, and you!

Lyle: Well, if there's only three of us, wasn't I already second in command?

Bianchi: Yup!

Lyle:.......I see.......

Bianchi: Come on Lyle! Let's go face the enemy army! They only have 1200 people!

Lyle: .___. What have I gotten myself into?

Thats what I asked myself when I saw the terror that was Bianchi!

Serene and Serene

Serene: Hey

Serene: Yes

Serene: Do you wonder why were here

Serene: You are asking that again

Serene: Yes

Serene: Oh god, I don't know, go ask MaSu or something

Serene: Okay *leaves*

The fact that there was no Barrel Roll refrence in there was scary. I thought a Serene and Serene support conversation would go as such:

Serene: DO A BARREL ROLL

Serene: Can't let you do that, Serene!

Serene: :(

The fact that there was no Barrel Roll refrence in there was scary. I thought a Serene and Serene support conversation would go as such:

Serene: Can't let you do that, Serene!

Serene: :(

Damn you Ninji, you did my B support here's my A

Serene: Blarg

Serene: What

Serene: YOU ARE A LIE, THE CAKE HAS MORE TRUTH THAN YOU

Serene: WHY YOU LITTLE *strangles himself*

Serene: *choking* OD A LERRAB LLOR

Serene: How do you like that, huh *passes out*

Everyone else: WHAT THE FUCK

Awesome! I like the SereneXPrincess support!

BTW, Zero wants a support too....with anybody really.

I planned on ZeroXPrincess ZeroXMasu and ZeroXNightmare

ZeroXPrincess B (Siblings so they already have a higher affection, Thus, they start with B, like how Pent and Louise start with an A)

Zero:......sis.

Princess:What?

Zero:Why wont anyone speak to me?

Princess:...well.....Masu wont because you almost got me killed.......I guess no one else will for the same reason?

Zero:I didnt mean for that to happen! I thought Taro would have just taken you back to Kilvas! I didnt know........

Princess:...I know you didnt. Just......keep trying and the others may open up to you.

Zero:....alright. Thanks.......for not hating me for what I did.

Princess:*hugs* Its alright.

ZeroXMasu C

Zero:............

Masu:............

Zero:.........uh........

Masu:........what? Make it quick.

Zero:.I.....im........

Masu:Sorry? Save it. Alright? That doesnt cut it for what you almost had happen to your own sister. *walks away*

Zero:......damn it! Just let me talk for a second!

ZeroXPrincess B (Siblings so they already have a higher affection, Thus, they start with B, like how Pent and Louise start with an A)

Zero:......sis.

Princess:What?

Zero:Why wont anyone speak to me?

Princess:...well.....Masu wont because you almost got me killed.......I guess no one else will for the same reason?

Zero:I didnt mean for that to happen! I thought Taro would have just taken you back to Kilvas! I didnt know........

Princess:...I know you didnt. Just......keep trying and the others may open up to you.

Zero:....alright. Thanks.......for not hating me for what I did.

Princess:*hugs* Its alright.

ZeroXMasu C

Zero:............

Masu:............

Zero:.........uh........

Masu:........what? Make it quick.

Zero:.I.....im........

Masu:Sorry? Save it. Alright? That doesnt cut it for what you almost had happen to your own sister. *walks away*

Zero:......damn it! Just let me talk for a second!

Cool supports and all, but why do I sound like a sissy? .__.

This story gets more interesting each chapter! Especially since I recognize everything from this game. I haven't played it myself, but I've watched my brother...

Wow, I really want and need to get this. My brother borrowed this game, so I can't play it. :(

Cool supports and all, but why do I sound like a sissy? .__.

...there is a reason behind that........You say damn it talk to me! at the end of ours! XD Dont worry you get some base in your voice later!(Not literally, im saying that you will be more MANLY!!) XD

ZeroXSongbird C

Zero:..........*sleeping*

Songbird:HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Zero:HOLY JESUS CHRIST! *clutches his chest where his heart is*

Songbird:What??

Zero:The hell kind of wake up call was that!?

Songbird:I always wake everyone up like that silly! You're with us so you get no special treatment! :lol:

Zero:......uh-huh...........

Songbird:So what'chya doin?

Zero: <_< .........I WAS SLEEPING.

Songbird:Oh? Then get up! *runs out of his tent*

Zero: <_< .........soooooo whats wrong with her brain?

MasuX"Masu" C

Masu:.................

"Masu:.......its 10.

Masu:Damn it! Why do you keep knowing what number im thinking of!?

"Masu":BECAUSE WE SHARE THE SAME FREAKING BODY YA RETARD.

Masu:*eye twitches*....retard? You calling ME, a retard? Now.....what if i were to kill you for that huh?

"Masu":Then YOU die too.

Masu:ITS WORTH IT! *starts to strangle himself*

Zero:*looks at Masu*.........soooo........THIS is the main character of the story.......how did you all make it this far?

Princess:To tell the truth......I really dont know. *shakes her head in shame*

Songbird:Probably Serene and Lyle!

Branded:He wont be happy to hear that.........then again.........if we keep standing around here watching him...he'll be dead in a few. Anyone for a nap?

MasuX"Masu" C

Masu:.................

"Masu:.......its 10.

Masu:Damn it! Why do you keep knowing what number im thinking of!?

"Masu":BECAUSE WE SHARE THE SAME FREAKING BODY YA RETARD.

Masu:*eye twitches*....retard? You calling ME, a retard? Now.....what if i were to kill you for that huh?

"Masu":Then YOU die too.

Masu:ITS WORTH IT! *starts to strangle himself*

Zero:*looks at Masu*.........soooo........THIS is the main character of the story.......how did you all make it this far?

Princess:To tell the truth......I really dont know. *shakes her head in shame*

Songbird:Probably Serene and Lyle!

Branded:He wont be happy to hear that.........then again.........if we keep standing around here watching him...he'll be dead in a few. Anyone for a nap?

XD Hilarious!

MasuXBianchi C

Masu:......do I REALLY have to try this?

Bianchi:YES! :lol:

Masu:....it wont KILL me will it?

Bianchi:.... :huh: thats why I need to test it out silly!

Masu:.. <_< ......wtf woman. Just WTF.

Bianchi: :( ......you dont wanna....*sniff*....try it? *Makes 100% FAKE TEARS*

Masu:Ugh fine! *eats Bianchi's cake*

Bianchi:Ahhh.....a woman's charm never fails to beat men!

Masu:....hmmm.....not too bad....just a lit-! URGH!

Bianchi:URGH? Thats a new reaction! *Writes URGH on a paper*

Masu:Gwaaaaaaaah..........huwawaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! *has a seizure and foams at the mouth*

Bianchi: :o Gasp! New reactions everywhere! *writes shakes alot and shoots white stuff from mouth*

Songbird:Wow you're so amazing master Bianchi!

Bianchi:Us ladies must stick together! *turns around* right Princess?

Princess:.....*looks worried*.....is he........okay?

Bianchi:*shrugs* I dunno. *Looks at Masu* Masu! You are my new test subject for EVERYTHING I DO! :lol:

Masu:*in the afterlife most likely*......nooooooooo.

XD

I may need you support-writing skills in the future

Sure! ANYTHING I can do to help please just tell me!(After the amazing art, I wanna help you with something so I dont feel useless!)

You can get it on the VC on Wii. There's also the Master Quest Gamecube version, though I doubt that's easy to find.

Anyway.

Ch. 7

Grimly Kaira rode back to Lon Lon Ranch. Malon saw her come, soaking wet and silent. Kaira answered Malon’s questions of what had happened with as little information as possible. She didn’t tell Malon about her role in the coming struggle, only that a struggle was coming. The next morning, she instructed Deger to spread the order to evacuate Castle Town. When he left, she asked Malon to lend her Rhiannon again.

“She’s yours, I could tell as soon as you saw her. I just wish you would tell me what you’re going to do.”

“I can’t do that. I can’t let anyone know- I can’t put them in danger.”

“There’s going to be danger anyway!”

“More if Ganondorf knows you know my plans. Goodbye.” Kaira mounted her horse and set off.

Remembering her sister’s strange parting words, Kaira headed towards Castle Town. This trip passed without hindrance, and soon she was crossing the drawbridge, waved in by the wary guards. No damage had been done yet in the town, but ominous clouds darkened the sky and strange, uncanny lightning snapped between them. Fear was in the air on the streets, people hurrying to get ready to leave, staying out of the open as much as possible. Kaira used the emptiness as an opportunity to go faster still towards the castle. Here, the clouds were near black and the air seemed to hum with danger. Kaira left Rhiannon at the gate and used her secret entrance to enter.

The castle was deserted, though not yet ruined as Kaira had feared. Kaira’s first footsteps inside echoed emptily in the halls, and she took care to walk more quietly. Not a single sign of life presented itself as Kaira snuck through back passageways to her room. Opening her wardrobe she carelessly tossed aside the dresses that her mother and nurses tried so hard to get her to wear and took out the tunics and breeches that she had hidden. She stealthily made her way to the armory and rummaged through the swords there until she found one she could use and attached the scabbard to her belt, casting off the old, rusty one she had previously used. She also took a few hundred rupees from the treasury; they would be useful.

Heading outside, she decided to visit the stables. A good number of horses were still there, whinnying their displeasure at being shut up so long without food, so she turned them loose into the castle grounds, reasoning that they were better off wild than aiding Ganondorf’s army.

Kaira went back through town to the Temple of Time. Entering, she looked around for something Zelda could have wanted her to find. She saw the pedestal ahead where the three stones rested. An unearthly light danced around the stones. Cautiously Kaira approached it. The light stopped moving, shining from the stones. She drew closer still. The stones flashed brightly, blinding Kaira. When she could see again, there was a sword in front of her, balanced impossibly on its tip in front of the pedestal.

“What the…?” she muttered. She picked up the sword with some difficulty. It was perfectly balanced, with a long, slim, elegant blade. It was too heavy for her to wield at present, but she knew somehow it would fit her excellently when she was bigger. The hilt and the crosspieces each had a stone set in the end: skywater blue on one side, leaf green on the other, and flaming red on the hilt.

“You have obtained the Defender’s Sword...”

Kaira spun around, looking for the source of the voice. It was a calm, distant, echoing voice that seemed other than human. It had no visible source. “Who’s there?” Kaira demanded, clutching the sword.

“You have found the blade second only to the Master Sword… It does not appear to just anyone... You are destined to defend your people from the armies of evil...”

“Who are you, and what do you mean I’m going to defend Hyrule? I thought that was Link’s job!”

“The hero will sleep seven years… The legions of the thief-usurper will try to claim the rest of Hyrule in the mean… You must prevent this… Use the sword well…” The voice trailed off.

“Who are you? Hey! I’m asking you a question!” Kaira yelled. No reply came, and she bolted outside before anything else could happen, taking the sword with her.

Lol, I have Master Quest for GC. =O

And awesome. A Defender’s Sword! I also found it neat how Kaira was already taking precautions against Ganondorf's army, such as setting the horses free.