Integrity Plays Thracia!

Integrity

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makua's never given me a single reason to use her. She's mediocre in, like, everything and then Shiva shows up and he's at least supermediocre in everything.

Incidentally, how am I supposed to get money? Just selling excess shit?

Selling and Arena is how you get money. I usually sell some rings I deem worthless like the LCK ring and the SKL ring until I remembered Pahn has 5 PCC.

ANYWAY, If you want to try Makua, I advise you to give her the Killing Edge (assuming she has C in swords which only takes 20 attacks) since he PCC will allow her to crit on the second hit just like Felgus and he doesn't really need it since at base, he has an 85% chance pursuit crit when he's in range of Karin support.

It sucks that her Bryton support is one-way, would've been a nice +30% pursuit crit with it.

Edited by Sirius

Sell broken weapons and excess Dark tomes that Salem doesn't need.

Also I guess Silver weapons and stuff. But other than that yeah.

Once you get her promoted, give her like Ambush or something and some axes and she's good. She'll be faster than Dalshin and have better inside than Brighton and I like her more than the axe fighters because she's female because she's better than Halvan and she sorta ties with Othin cause of Pugi. They have better Axes and stuff, but she gets better Swords.

I laugh at Ralph and Galzus is too late.

Edited by Psychology

She has Ambush.

Btw, due to the low caps in this game, you should consider early promotion. Asvel for example, gains a massive +5 MAG/SKL, +6 SPD, +4 DEF, D staves (spam this so he can use Physic at C and it's the best way to level him up as a Sage) and the 1 BLD, he needs to be a candidate for capturing Salem which is rather easy with Grapcalibur.

EDIT: As for Elite, nobody in your team seems to need it IMO. Probably not Nanna because if you get the Elite Sword, you can keep it at 1 use and equip it on Nanna (but don't let her use it) for double EXP when using staves as well as Amalda later on (50 EXP per physic use, nuff said). Makua seems like your best candidate but you're not going to use her.

Perhaps Tanya if you want to use her?

Edited by Sirius

Btw, due to the low caps in this game, you should consider early promotion. Asvel for example, gains a massive +5 MAG/SKL, +6 SPD, +4 DEF, D staves (spam this so he can use Physic at C and it's the best way to level him up as a Sage) and the 1 BLD, he needs to be a candidate for capturing Salem which is rather easy with Grapcalibur.

what

Okay, Asvel's going up at like 12.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, when you say early promotion do you mean at 10.00 or ~12-14ish?

Edited by Integrity

what

Okay, Asvel's going up at like 12.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, when you say early promotion do you mean at 10.00 or ~12-14ish?

10, 12, 16, anything before 20. That's up to you how early it should be. With the low stat caps and generally low enemy stats level 20 promotions are often just superfluous stat gains like giving Karin the first speed ring when she's has 15 SPD for example. Oh and EXP gain gets pretty terrible at levels 15+

Personally, I just use up most (if not all) of my Knight Proofs by the end of chapter 13 (some promoting on the first turn of C14).

Edited by Sirius

So while I upload/sleep:

I have STATBOOSTERS. I think I still have a Life, a Skill, a Speed, a Magic, and a Luck Ring right now. Actually, let me check my game.

Luck/Life/Life/Speed/Skill/Magic/Shield

Notions as to where they should go? "to the vendor" is a valid option.

Luck: Vendor.

Life: Asvel maybe. First one I normally give to Leaf but since you're out of the Manster chapters, perhaps Selphina or Pahn.

Magic: Asvel or Nanna.

Speed: Dagda if you want to make him better for lategame or whoever has shaky speed and growth.

Skill: Vendor or Pahn. If it goes to Pahn, it's +15% pursuit crit for him.

Shield: Nanna or Leaf.

Edited by Sirius

Life Rings are useful on staff users if you want to get around the fatigue that Prf and A rank staves invoke. If you're not planning on using Warp, then just use them on anyone. Saving them for characters like Linoan and Sara would be fine, since they gain fatigue from combat and from staves.

Hadn't thought about that, dondon. I do get attached to my healers.

Aside: I have a WRATH! manual now. what do

Wrath on anyone that needs the damage boost and counterattacks at 1/1-2 range (Lifis if you wish to stick with him over Pahn for example though he gets Ambush on promotion so this would be of temporary use). Wrath on Olwen seems a bit excessive since she already has that Dime Thunder and on Fin... he's a high tier combat unit so it's redundant on him and Sara already has it >_>.

Whatever you do though, do NOT give it to someone who has Ambush.

Edited by Sirius

It's because of how Wrath works. Wrath only activates on your first counter when an opponent gets the first strike. Ambush makes you always strike first, so the requirement for Wrath is never met under normal circumstances.

If you have a doubling weapon equipped (brave, master weapon), or proc a skill that yields multiple attacks (Continue, Astra), Wrath is in effect for the first set of counters (i.e. all of the ones that are not affected by pursuit critical). For example, if Xavier quads with a Brave Axe, he'll have Wrath active for his first 2 counters, then Wrath will no longer be active on his next 2 counters.

Wrath does work on player phase against opponents with Ambush, since this satisfies the Wrath requirement. This is really the only circumstance where Ambush and Wrath on the same unit do not cancel each other out, but it's also one that you'll probably never encounter.

Linoan is a good candidate for Wrath. Resire pretty much OHKOs every enemy that she will face, and her durability is functionally infinite as long as she doesn't miss.

Edited by dondon151