Integrity Plays Thracia!

Integrity

Lifis not killing with the King Sword at the end is why I suggested Armorkiller and Charisma.

Dismounting Karin nullifies her weakness to arrows and with that, you can park her in a forest with a good enough sword (Fire or Thunder Sword should take care of the pesky 2-range) and watch her nuke an entire group thanks to her absurd avoid.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I...didn't even think about that latter bit.

EDIT: DISMOUNTING SAVED ME SRS YOU ARE AWESOME

for telling me common sense things, yes, but STILL

Edited by Integrity

So as the upload begins I must request information on 14x. It's fog-of-warry and it scares me.

And I could look it up but I don't want to :D

Most enemies you'll face will be easy Pegasus Riders and Rewarping Dark Mages. NPCs will follow you. Rescue them and let them go up at the top of the map for a Stamina Drink (up to 6). Pegasus Riders WILL capture NPCs, but they're easy to get back.

There's two bosses at the end of this : a Dark Bishop with long range magic and a Mercenary with a Killer Axe. The Mercenary will move when you enter his range, so you better be careful.

I will admit I watched with some perverse pleasure there.

Also, Dragon Lance is a Prf Brave Lance with Ambush for Dean, IIRC. Worth it or not, you be the judge.

Edited by Balcerzak

Poor Integrity. At least you finally beat one of the chapters that makes people rage quit the game.

Anyway, your Olwen reached A rank in Thunder so she can use bolting. If the damage of bolting is just 7 points away from killing, you can use a pure water or M up staff on her to make it a 1 hit KO. A second Dime Thunder is obtainable in C22 so don't be too afraid to use Olwen's when she can't double with a regular Thunder.

Linoan can use resire at base but like I said before, she might get 1-shot by more enemies than Homeros can. You can promote him at 10 and he'll be able to use Resire as well... do take note of its WT however.

Edited by Sirius

To capture mounted units, put them to sleep so they'll dismount. Eyrios has stuff you can't steal so you'll obviously want to capture him if you're not going to recruit him and try getting the sleep swords from the cavs (sleep to capture them or Tina's Thief Staff after M up is used on her).

Save 1 sleep staff use for the next chapter.

Edited by Sirius

Easy-peasy.

To capture mounted units, put them to sleep so they'll dismount. Eyrios has stuff you can't steal so you'll obviously want to capture him if you're not going to recruit him and try getting the sleep swords from the cavs (sleep to capture them or Tina's Thief Staff after M up is used on her).

Save 1 sleep staff use for the next chapter.

So put Eyrios to sleep and steal shit with Tina. Gotcha.

I meant that as two different states: put Eyrios to sleep and steal shit with Tina, not put Eyrios to sleep and steal his shit with Tina. Miscommunication.

Yeah, speaking of start talking to me about this now because it looks like there are a whole bunch of things I need to do.

Also, I have Charge, Wrath, Ambush, Awareness and Sol as books now. WHAT DO

Give them all to the same unit except Wrath because Wrath and Ambush do not liek. Mareeta, maybe, idk if you're using her I'm not watching. Some sword person. hilarity ensues?

Edited by Queen

Waitwaitwait, you are not getting Shooting Star/Astra. It's on Chapter 15, granted only for Mareeta which you don't use, but still... D:

I actually specifically addressed that in the C15 video, Fia. There was some conversation with Shanam that I didn't want to be arsed waiting for for a unit I'd never use since I presume it was just the skill being granted and not a delicious, delicious book.

I actually specifically addressed that in the C15 video, Fia. There was some conversation with Shanam that I didn't want to be arsed waiting for for a unit I'd never use since I presume it was just the skill being granted and not a delicious, delicious book.

Oh right, I muted that video, my bad. xD;

Regarding Thief Staff:

Tina can steal from any enemy that has LESS MAG than what she currently has. As for her chances to steal, they would be 60 + (SKL x 4), which is the same as the accuracy with any staff that isn't Torch. I recommended M up on the possibility that the Sleep Sword cavs had more than Tina's base MAG which I've seen before.

Remember that stats are cut in half when attempting a capture so Felgus' SKL takes a hit and you'll need a weapon with more base crit to make up for it if you want 100% pursuit crit chances.

The Pegasi in 17a are not your allies.

Edited by Sirius

I don't know if you are aware of this, but if you want to get Misha you have to talk to her with Karin and then capture her. So you might want to bring your Sleep staff.

Unless recruitment requirements ...er, require foresight (ie: visit village X with leaf in c16a for sleuf but only if leaf already visited the church in c15 or shiva appears in c7 but only if he didn't die in c2x), I know about them. Usually.

You're right to doubt me, though >>

Segment of a video tonight, children. I make it (most?) of the way through the chapter with minimal tactical blundering and then ...yeah.