Tutorial Characters

Mikey Séregon

How do they work?

I mean, I have a problem, I edited their inventory and starting class, and for some reason they change their starting stats:

Ch. 10, Tutorial Riku (Tutorial Sain Slot)

beforee.png

Ch. 15, Non-Tutorial Riku (Non-Tutorial Sain Slot)

aftersn.png

This only occur with Sain, Kent and Wil slots, Florina and Lyn don't suffer these changes...

How can I change that?

Uh, there are two different slots for certain tutorial characters--you have to edit the appropriate one. Look through the character editor and it should be apparent. I'm not sure if this is the general issue or if it's something a bit more complex, but I figure I should throw this out there at the very least.

Uh, there are two different slots for certain tutorial characters--you have to edit the appropriate one. Look through the character editor and it should be apparent. I'm not sure if this is the general issue or if it's something a bit more complex, but I figure I should throw this out there at the very least.

I only edited the Tutorial Character, in the Ch. 15 they appear with uber stats, after that I edited the Non-Tutorial Characters and they appear with those low stats.

What I have to do to they don't have any change?

did those characters "die"? If a character "dies" their stats are reset.

and uh, what mode are you in? Lyn's or Eliwood's or what--IIRC "non-tutorial characters" are meant for Eliwood mode and "tutorial characters" are meant for Lyn's mode... :O

did those characters "die"? If a character "dies" their stats are reset.

No one "died", I'm sure about that.

and uh, what mode are you in? Lyn's or Eliwood's or what--

I'm in Eliwood Mode.

IIRC "non-tutorial characters" are meant for Eliwood mode and "tutorial characters" are meant for Lyn's mode... :O

I already know that, I just edited the initial stats in both slots, tutorial and non-tutorial, to make them "the same" character (except for Support, of course), I made that after see the wrong stats.

While I can't offer any thoughts as to why it might be happening or what to do to fix it, perhaps looking at the disassembly of FE7's normal Chapter 15 will offer insight into what Intelligent Systems did to correctly bring the character statistics from Lyn Mode to Eliwood Mode?