I Want to Date A Yandere Girl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since two people have posted it, now I "must' debate this semi-seriously, especially since one of them is CrashGordon94 and one cannot pass up a chance to attempt to bother him. We will take undying devotion to mean something that lasts until the person's actual death, and then beyond assuming an afterlife.

If people are incorrigibly selfish, then undying devotion does not exist, and it is merely delusion. If people are not completely selfish, and actually are capable of caring about those around them, then undying devotion - whether it be to an individual or a group - is potentially positive, because it allows one to realize one's caring for another person. It only becomes potentially negative in those instances whereupon one's responsibilities to others demands that one sacrifice one's emotions for a larger cause.

But if one is actually focused on doing things for other people, then simplifications become necessary - in fact they are taken for granted - to the point where laying down even one's life for a single person can be a more useful way of conducting oneself.

Moreover, society might function more effectively for those who are selfish if those with undying devotion actually existed, therefore the delusion is useful assuming that people actually are selfish.

That's basically what I said except without any sort of argumentation to back it up >8[

Exactly. You did the heavy lifting for me. I am much too lazy to come up with any sort of argumentation for something as silly as this.

All here is silly; naturally, all should be argued as though it were serious. Pretending something is serious is the silliest thing one can do.

But I hate serious.

Your face is silly.

How would you know? I am wearing a mask.

Since two people have posted it, now I "must' debate this semi-seriously, especially since one of them is CrashGordon94 and one cannot pass up a chance to attempt to bother him. We will take undying devotion to mean something that lasts until the person's actual death, and then beyond assuming an afterlife.

If people are incorrigibly selfish, then undying devotion does not exist, and it is merely delusion. If people are not completely selfish, and actually are capable of caring about those around them, then undying devotion - whether it be to an individual or a group - is potentially positive, because it allows one to realize one's caring for another person. It only becomes potentially negative in those instances whereupon one's responsibilities to others demands that one sacrifice one's emotions for a larger cause.

But if one is actually focused on doing things for other people, then simplifications become necessary - in fact they are taken for granted - to the point where laying down even one's life for a single person can be a more useful way of conducting oneself.

Moreover, society might function more effectively for those who are selfish if those with undying devotion actually existed, therefore the delusion is useful assuming that people actually are selfish.

This is a pretty ridiculous view to be honest, but I am not going to bothering seriously replying to it because you are Severian :P:.

Tangerine is a Yandere.

wtf, how? Haha.

This is a pretty ridiculous view to be honest, but I am not going to bothering seriously replying to it because you are Severian :P:.

That is a strangely transparent way to abandon an ideological battlefield which can simply be surrendered without loss. Essentially it can be encapsulated like so: undying devotion is positive for the person experiencing it because it gives their life meaning, and is positive for those around them because it potentially gives their lives material satisfaction.

After watching/reading several anime/mangas such as Shuffle! Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, and School Days, I have decided I want to date a Yandere girl. The thing is, yanderes will love you and nobody else and they want to be with you, at all the costs and risks. Granted, there are a few steep prices to pay if I wind up pissing a yandere lass off but hey, it's worth it.

So gents, how do I find myself a yandere?

you want someone to LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER just like in your animu

good luck with that, you fucking weeaboo. let me know how some girl reacts to you being all "har har u so kawaii yandere nyaaa~~"

I'll let you ponder it on your own.

But it makes no sense.

That is a strangely transparent way to abandon an ideological battlefield which can simply be surrendered without loss. Essentially it can be encapsulated like so: undying devotion is positive for the person experiencing it because it gives their life meaning, and is positive for those around them because it potentially gives their lives material satisfaction.

If you don't understand what is wrong with that as it is, I am not going to be the one to get into a dumb argument with you over it. Joe and I always seem to be on the same page! Except he is a vulgar monkey.

Lure someone else with your trolling, you originally did it to provoke Crash anyway. I suggest you stop that by the way :P:.

That sounds so deep, man.

Speaking of masks, Dunbar's Rondeau, We Wear the Mask is quite an incredible poem that embodies humanity itself rather than just what it was originally written for!

WE wear the mask that grins and lies,

It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—

This debt we pay to human guile;

With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,

And mouth with myriad subtleties.

Why should the world be over-wise,

In counting all our tears and sighs?

Nay, let them only see us, while

We wear the mask.

We smile, but, O great Christ, our cries

To thee from tortured souls arise.

We sing, but oh the clay is vile

Beneath our feet, and long the mile;

But let the world dream otherwise,

We wear the mask!

Edited by Tangerine

Speaking of masks, Dunbar's Rondeau, We Wear the Mask is quite an incredible poem that embodies humanity itself rather than just what it was originally written for!

-snip-

Derp

You are just making stuff up to tease me.

That's a tactic you know quite well. :Knoll: