Apollocles' First Steps

Apollocles

jr3ee0.png

Orange: "Wheres my eyebrows, yo?" Seriously, some of these sprites are missing eyebrows. Completely.

Grey: "Holy uneven eyebrows, batman!" These guys/girls eyebrows are all caddywhompus and not matching properly. Try making them even.

Blue: What is up with this girl's cheek? Its all pointy and weird. (not to mention holy shit popped collar but lol....)

Yer still mixing colors from FE6/7 and FE8. That wyvern rider chick with the red hair...her skin tone is all sorts of borked up and doesnt match.

I like the concepts of these sprites though! Not a bad start. Just keep practicing, smooth things out and stop mixing FE8 colors with FE6/7 colors. One palette or the other, mate.

Thank you for all your advices, they were really usefull.

@Kratos Aurion:

Merci pour tes conseils (et en français c'est encore mieux!)

Voilà le résultat:

773740192.png

@Florina:

Thanks. I'll correct this later, I promise. In fact the eyebrows is the most difficult part, for me.

I already try to correct Maeve (the one with the collar). Is it better?

696262Maeve3.png

About the problem of colors, I'll try to correct this latter, once I'll complete the Army (only 18 peoples left).

Once again thank you very much!

Just a note; Salamander is the name of the Dragon who gave Fala his holy blood, so it seems off to give the same name to Alvis' half-brother. Unless you did that deliberately...

It is deliberate. We don't know who he is the first time we meet him, so it's a clew. His parents are only mentionned in special events. Moreover he, Therpsichore and Ayami only appear in a Gaiden Chapter.

More informations in my deviantart: http://appolionos.de...allery/34195955

Update: This is the eyebrows correction, I also correct the contours and Vylon's face (the first one) and Anita's neck (pink haired girl).

347321All2.png

I hope it's better now...

Edit 2: 02:25 pm

And there are two new characters who (almost) fit the Aran/Samson archetype:

Alfiona (Lance Knight): An honest loyal knight of Lenster

381298Alfiona.png

Ra (Wyvern Knight): The most famous knight of Thracia

52764820Ra.png

Edited by Apollocles

• 3 weeks later...