• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

"LTG backed out of the fight. Apparently Phil contacted him and said it has to be on his terms and gave him a stupid list of specific demands so LTG said fuck it."

dsp couldn't even set up the fight of the century right

13 minutes ago, Tonton said:

i think that person doesn't know what a coup is

And I absolutely loathe the word "gringo"

so yeah, it wasn't a pleasant read

what's your avatar?

No, really, I agree with most of the stuff in that post, I do believe Lula's first mandate was good and the second one was bad, I think Dilma's presidency was fucking awful and so is temer's, but god, it was not a fucking coup, it followed the constitution, and Sergio Moro is only doing his fucking job.

Also, Maluf, Cunha, Cabral, Garotinho, Eduardo Azeredo among others have all been arrested but the worker's party is being persecuted? FFS

"we're not sure temer will let elections happen this year"??? Like, seriously????

Edited by Nobody

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

i think that person doesn't know what a coup is

And I absolutely loathe the word "gringo"

so yeah, it wasn't a pleasant read

what's your avatar?

It's Jessica from Granblue fantasy

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

No, really, I agree with most of the stuff in that post, I do believe Lula's first mandate was good and the second one was bad, I think Dilma's presidency was fucking awful and so is temer's, but god, it was not a fucking coup, it followed the constitution, and Sergio Moro is only doing his fucking job.

Also, Maluf, Cunha, Cabral, Garotinho, Eduardo Azeredo among others have all been arrested but the worker's party is being persecuted? FFS

"we're not sure temer will let elections happen this year"??? Like, seriously????

Yeah I was enjoying it but then it started stuff like "witch Hunt" and coup and it got less fun

On 1-6-2018 at 3:43 PM, Tryhard said:

Donald Trump has already brought about a cultural change by ushering in a new era of politicians whose passionate desire to have sex with their own daughters is so intense that they cannot resist expressing it to the whole world."

lmao

Now I wish I could favorite SF posts.