Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Renne Descartes said:

Everyone saying it’s an all -European semifinals but they forgetting brexit

europe is a geographical continent you nerd

13 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Will it include more Fallout?

probably

75330fbcb7.png

when spiked knuckles do more damage than a sledgehammer...

That awkward moment when you remove your glasses to rest and you don’t know whether or not someone was talking to you because you can’t see more than 10 centimeters away.

and some people say contacts are inferior.

Edited by Nobody

Wait, is that really Ephraim and Eirika? I could almost think it's Marth and Caeda instead. Then again, with the name they gave the group...

Octopath Traveller seems so fun, and I really enjoyed the demo, but how to justify spending 60 dollars on what looks like a SNES game? D:

the fact that the switch has nothing else.

I'll probably buy it

My problem isn’t with it looking old, it’s with it looking old AND being priced 60 dollars. Like, look at GoW (or even Mario Odyssey/BOTW) then look at it, they are priced literally the same, and it really rubs me the wrong way.

i guess I’m turning into a graphics whore, but w/e, the game seems really fun and there’s not much else on the switch so I will almost definitely get it.

Edited by Nobody

Yeah probably. It's like on Steam there's 1 billion indie graphics games but usually they aren't more than $10

meanwhile i'm playing fallout 2 and outside of the long non-combat sections running around towns I just get owned whenever I go into combat

21 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

No. History is too flexible, perhaps more than one may think. Many cases in history were things that happened in the one in a millionth chance or so. Enough cases that you can't deny them, in any case. That's a bit related to why the site began to bother me. Many topics springing up taking things for granted, ignoring or discarding that some things only happened by chance, and treat them as inevitabilities; and I'll not go further explaining that.

I see. I asked because, as far as I'm aware, the Confederacy was doomed to failure no matter what anyone in the country did. Any particular random events you'd like to share?

6 hours ago, Edgelord said:

ou should click discord and join it too

Being a fan of this series sucks.

4 hours ago, Edgelord said:

034ad9eb70.png

What even are you playing?

“Even now, the amount of people who play Skyrim seven years later; millions of people every month are playing that game,” Howard replied. “That’s why we keep releasing it. If you want us to stop releasing it, stop buying it.”

Todd Howard laying down the law

10 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

What even are you playing?

It's Fallout 2.

Mainly referring to an ending where apparently muh genes are so important that it gets its own ending precedence over anything else for New Reno.

Fuck the internet

As I was driving back home today I was thinking about how today was such a beautiful day and it would be such a shame if I spent the entire day home on the internet angry at people who live thousands of km away from me due to how bad their opinions are. 

So this is a reminder to myself that the internet brings the worst in myself and in most people and that it’s a big waste of time and that i should do something productive such as riding my bike, which I’d do anyway but I should spend more time doing it today than usual and then after that maybe play a videogame or do anything OTHER than staying on the fucking internet, which is the worst thing to happen to humanity since the bubonic plague.

BYE INTERNET

Edited by Nobody