The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Just now, Benice said:

I blame my grandpa, he's 81 years old and has the same amount of hair now as he did when he was 23. (Which is almost none.)

Mother's side of the family? Because I've always heard that the gene for hair growth comes from the mother's side.

Which is why I thankfully haven't had that issue, unlike my father and his family.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Mother's side of the family? Because I've always heard that the gene for hair growth comes from the mother's

Yep.

Anyways, toodles! Time for math

We reviving this for the regular chat thread now?

Oh, this age talk and stuff. I turned 27 this year. Never felt it, really. So yeah.

FE4Thread at the most is just being slow. But I guess with all its sheer size, it might be expected at some point.

Besides, it might happen anyway since people just won't leave this alone. So might as well.

Well, for me I don't really see it being that buggy.

Unless you mean the "clicking on last post takes you to the second to last page instead". Which I don't really find that much of a bother. Besides, eventually Last Teehee will have it too if it hasn't been fixed by then anyway.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We were assigned a project where we have to talk about what we would like to do in the community during a time where barely anyone is out in the community and I’m supposed to have something to put ;;-;;