Breaking Bad

Tangerine

I've been watching several episodes of this with my bro every monday night on netflix. We're in the middle of season two.

Edit: Also Gus Fring. No idea who that character is yet.

Edited by Balcerzak

Just finished off Season 4! The Last two episodes were amazing!

I also took that test not too long ago and got Walt...

Edited by *Narshen*

• 1 month later...

Always good to meet more Breaking Bad fans. Yeah, the show is absolutely incredible; easily the best thing on right now, and most notable television critics have it somewhere in the pantheon of the best four or five dramas ever. Well-deserved honors, I'd say. My personal favorite scene is this one right here, which, to me, is a watershed thematic moment in the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0O4PeMAwg

http://www.amctv.com...l-aptitude-test

Everyone take the Breaking Bad criminal aptitude test and post your results!

I got Gus Fring... lol :P:.

This was fun! Got Gus as well.

Edited by Westbrick

Always good to meet more Breaking Bad fans. Yeah, the show is absolutely incredible; easily the best thing on right now, and most notable television critics have it somewhere in the pantheon of the best four or five dramas ever. Well-deserved honors, I'd say. My personal favorite scene is this one right here, which, to me, is a watershed thematic moment in the show:

This was fun! Got Gus as well.

Oh man, that scene was awesome too. I love how excited Walt is, around this time his ego really starts to soar. And he was always extremely prideful of his formula and how nobody else could be his equal. I actually posted this one earlier in a post I removed (so I wouldn't double post!)

and it's probably my fav if I had to pick one. I was like lost in a trance when I watched this ep the first time. Bryan Cranston was seriously an underrated hit that I never expected anything of this level from. Like seriously, the dad from Malcolm in the Middle turns out to be one of the best actors I've ever seen on TV? Never would've guessed :P. There are so many times where he and this show have me as far back into my seat as I can go with my stomach dropping, as opposed to on the edge of my seat in excitement, and I love it :P.

Sheesh, we have a bunch of Frings here.

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed up late to watch the final season premiere of Breaking Bad last night. Not gonna spoil anything, just one word:

Amazing :O!

Can't wait to see how this season unfolds, and how they end the series.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

a bit late to the party but i've just finished the entire show

its pretty wow

one thing ive noticed is that they havent had a flashback of walt teaching jesse in high school yet

imagine if they showed it just before jesse kills walt . it could happen in the last episode.

a bit late to the party but i've just finished the entire show

its pretty wow

one thing ive noticed is that they havent had a flashback of walt teaching jesse in high school yet

imagine if they showed it just before jesse kills walt . it could happen in the last episode.

I finished it a while ago. I'm loving the episodes on season 5.

Does Walt really die or is this an assumption?

I finished it a while ago. I'm loving the episodes on season 5.

Does Walt really die or is this an assumption?

It's an assumption. Walt is most likely going to die in the last episode of the show. Or maybe there will be some AWESOME twist.

• 1 month later...

I'm still working through S5. Thanks for using the spoiler stuff guys. You're seriously the most considerate online community for that ahaha.

But oh god I love Jesse Pinkman. Since S1 I've just wanted to hug him. He's the only morally good character left and he's come so far... He deserves everything honestly, what a babe. u-u;

I've gotten a few of my friends into the show and they're all farther than me now haha. My boyfriend and I were Jesse and Walt for Halloween this year. He roleplayed and everything but he basically just kept saying awful things to me and making me want to cry about Jesse ahaha. It was great though!

I love the show so much! I've never watched a show with so much obvious planning, serious character development, dedicated acting, and powerful directing that keeps me watching episodes back to back. I've been on the edge of my seat since S1, E1. There's just always so much going on in every episode. I love it. I could talk about it all day. I'm just glad they're ending it where they planned to. It's not going to be run to the ground like most good shows. I can't wait.