Hello everybody!

Azran

Hello everybody! I'm new around here, though not exactly new to the Fire Emblem series.

A while ago, I finished the last of the Fire Emblem games that were brought to the US. Now, I'm going through those that never went out of Japan.

Gotta say: lack of Rescue and Trade makes FE4 a whole different beast. :P

Welp, can't say much about me. My favourite videogame series are Demon's/Dark Souls and Fire Emblem.

I'm glad I've joined this community. Pardon any english-writing mistakes of mine; it's not my native language after all. :P

Edited by Azran

Fast reply is fast.

Welcome to serenes! I've never been able to get ahold of the Japan only games, I envy you. I've heard Fe4 and 5 are quite fun though. :/

Anyway, have a good time with that, and please check out the awakening section!

Heh, let's just say I can't get my head around some design choices. Mostly the size and terrain-distribution of chapters were low-leveled foot units join you, and whose pairing is on a horse.

Or how hard is to recruit Jamka/Tinny if you get some unlucky RNG. Let's say it's becoming a love/hate relationship.

Hey, welcome to SF. FE4 is my favorite game, hopefully the res of your playthrough goes smooth.