Elibean Nights

Arch

No problem Arch! We all knew the curse would rear its ugly head anyway :p(no offense). Anyway, get your personal life sorted out first, and then you can get back to this if you want to. As Lance-a-lot said, you have no obligation to us whatsoever!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can all be happy with how far we've come and how close we've gotten to the overall product. Life is full of twists and turns, and none of us can dictate what goes down in your life. All I can say is thanks for making this hack be a thing

Um hello! It seems I can't unlock tale: Tale 2xB (Caelin in Turmoil/Kent). I've fulfilled the requirement but got no luck. Does anyone know why?

because that hasn't been fixed yet.

it will be once arch comes back, kinda wished we got atleast afew of these bug fixes and stuff before real life happened, but can't be helped

Still waiting on:

• Dat new Louise.
  • Writing miscellaneous Matchmaker text (all the bug/event fixing gave me some good ol' writers' block).
  • Coding in Hard Mode tweaks.
  • A few other balance tweaks. For example, giving bosses the "Anticipation" ability (FE4-style, they switch weapons to counter whatever you attack them with - no free shots anymore, boss fights should be tough after all).

@image displayed in Arch's sig for me:

Zephiel's focus frame looks sweet. Did his walking frames get an update too, so he doesn't look like a larger knight with the same middle heaviness?

Anticipation in a hack is cool. Still excited for the release, though not to the point of being not (un?)understanding of real life happening.

@image displayed in Arch's sig for me:

Zephiel's focus frame looks sweet. Did his walking frames get an update too, so he doesn't look like a larger knight with the same middle heaviness?

L95 did a whole new map sprite set for him, exactly because his FE6 moving frames were half assed Knight edits.

Were the infinite Berserkers on normal mode Eliwood's chapter removed yet?

Arch, I know you already said you'd do this for Normal Mode, but please don't. They make the chapter that much more interesting. I easily got the Dastards achievement (Big help with adding Dorcas/removing the walls in the way, making the chest sort of optional), even with those guys in the way. It's fairly easy, I find, with Marcus + Espontoon and Isadora + Queensgard (Lady Sword). I mean, hell, even Lowen with a Quick Axe (courtesy of the current version) could take care of them.

I feel the other chapters currently present the same level of strategic requirement, and I'd hate for the latter part of Eliwood's first tale to lose its interesting bits. In my view, the chapter is two parts: The first is when you're breaking through the bandits outside the throne room, who now have specialized weapons to deal with your equally specialized forces. The second is when you're in the corridors to the left and right, converging on the lower part of the map, which is where the berserkers (and that annoying myrmidon with a runesword) come in. As I said, removing the berserkers reduces the difficulty significantly, since you're only fighting a couple of puny Warlocks and Brigands.

Edited by reallylongname

L95 did a whole new map sprite set for him, exactly because his FE6 moving frames were half assed Knight edits.

I'm so glad the other GBA villains did not just have altered animations of other classes for walking

Hey, does anyone know anything about the state of the project? I havent heard anything about it in a while now

You do remember Arch saying he was having real life issues, right? I imagine that's put a bit of a delay on it.

EDIT: lol I'm late, the icon said this topic had new posts lol I must've just not checked in when I thought I did

Edited by L95

You do remember Arch saying he was having real life issues, right? I imagine that's put a bit of a delay on it.EDIT: lol I'm late, the icon said this topic had new posts lol I must've just not checked in when I thought I did

Oh yeah I know, I just didn't know if I missed anything because I was gone for a while. Like did he ever put the pairing system out in an update? He mentioned releasing that before moving I thought.

• 4 weeks later...

Small question about Zephiel's Tale

Is there supposed to be any dialogue between Vaida and the others? It's odd that she would just show up and nobody gives a shit about her, even with the whole 'serving from the shadows thing' going on.

This is most likely a case of me being an idiot, but are there requirements to unlock Zephiel's Tale? I just downloaded the patch, but it still won't show up for me. I haven't completed all the tales, only 1-5, could this be affecting it?

Just to confirm, the latest patch is 7-1, right? Matchmaker isn't working either, but it seems to have been for other people, so maybe I just have the wrong patch.