Cool videos about fighting games!

marcus90

You can't do that neither cause you are a waste of brain. And waste of brain exist to be of disturb only. In fact, you started disturbing me. Guess who's right, scum.

Still loving the Ad hominem. Not a single piece of legit refuting from you.

Living off plagiarism. The very premier example of ethics.

We should all strive to be like you. notworthy.gif

Now as for your previous statement how it COULD be legit.

Maybe because the source of my videos ARE MY Games?

HMMM... now I WONDER WHERE I SAW THAT POTEMKIN BUSTER BEFORE.

So your statement is only partly legit.

Okay, let's humor you with some actual criticism.

Your CVS2 video. Collection of throws. So?

What sets it apart and unique from the others? Throw animations. We've seen it a million times.

What's the difference between yours and this?

"Creativity". The music, the entire way the video flows together. The theme was "Air throws", but they were put together with the purpose of instilling nostalgia for the fighting game community audience they were going for by putting in a variety of games along with very interesting set of combos and gimmicks.

Yes, we've seen the throw animations a million times, but there was a fresh spin on it by adding variety while just focusing on a common theme. If you want views like how you've pretty much been posting a thread for every set of videos you went on a binge upload on, keep your audience in mind. You can only keep people's interest for so long by walking up and throwing with every character the same way. every. freaking. time.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still loving the Ad hominem. Not a single piece of legit refuting from you.

Living off plagiarism. The very premier example of ethics.

We should all strive to be like you. notworthy.gif

Now as for your previous statement how it COULD be legit.

HMMM... now I WONDER WHERE I SAW THAT POTEMKIN BUSTER BEFORE.

So your statement is only partly legit.

Okay, let's humor you with some actual criticism.

Your CVS2 video. Collection of throws. So?

What sets it apart and unique from the others? Throw animations. We've seen it a million times.

What's the difference between yours and this?

"Creativity". The music, the entire way the video flows together. The theme was "Air throws", but they were put together with the purpose of instilling nostalgia for the fighting game community audience they were going for by putting in a variety of games along with very interesting set of combos and gimmicks.

Yes, we've seen the throw animations a million times, but there was a fresh spin on it by adding variety while just focusing on a common theme. If you want views like how you've pretty much been posting a thread for every set of videos you went on a binge upload on, keep your audience in mind. You can only keep people's interest for so long by walking up and throwing with every character the same way. every. freaking. time.

YOU DO WHAT I DO, OKAY? Then you can talk. Why to create when you can use? WTF you do in virtual life? Bothering people? If you feel sad 'cause I've inventive and you don't, while I do pastiches of other people works, go cry out to mommy about that.

Plagiarism? So? Everybody does that, minorly or majorly, so STF neeggu

Edited by marcus90

A bit late to this but I'll say it non-the-less:

Marcus90, grow up and stop throwing around insults for no reason.

eCut~