-15% of the character designs

-My Unit

My dislikes (thus far) :

-That other 85% of character designs

-Complex story that would fry my brain

-Only 3 save files

This list may or may not change...

Edited by TheGhosteon

- The sheer amount of customization. I'm not just talking about pairings for the kids, but I'm also talking things like skillsets. Pretty much ensures that no two runs will be identical unless you try to make them identical.

- LUCINA!

- DLC. I like seeing some of my favorite or memorable locations from the past games, and the music gets me fangasming every time. Not to mention that it adds a lot more to the game.

- Characters from Past Games. Most of my favorites got in, so I can use my favorite characters all in one game without needing to make a rom hack about it.

- Kids from thge Future. At first I thought it was kinda funky, but it's a different way to expand the multi generation concept without actually killing off half of your characters.

- Art style. I found the art in the past games to be really bland and plain, but I find Awakening's Art much more lively. And no, I'm not talking about all the cleavage.

- DLC art. It's a new take on characters I know.

- FE All Stars feel. I think this game has something from every game. Or at least it seems like it does.

- No Light Magic. Won't miss it. Outside of Thani, never bothered using it.

- THE SOUNDTRACK!

- Reclass. Perfect way to make bad characters better.

Dislikes

- Amount of save files.

- Lack of Fog of War

- Lack of mission variety (No defend, escape or arrive missions :/)

I'll start with the things I don't like ^^'.

Dislike

-Lack of Light magic. It feels weird to me having it completely gone.

-The magic ring. For all magic tome users they're all the same color when they cast a spell. Even for dark mages it's orange looking, and I find it a little bit annoying. I would of liked it to be purple for dark mages ;w;, green for wind magic, yellow for thunder, and white for light if it was there.

-Lack of Fog of War and mission varieties.

-Some of the characters I wanted for spotpass aren't there but it's ok.

-Krom and his sister. I don't hate their characters, they look likable but I don't like the concept. I feel it is overused by most of the lords. Why can't the lord have a brother for once?

-The art design.

-I can play as Elincia again ;w;.

-Everything else.

Edited by Maiden_of_Emblem

Hector had a brother.

Yeah, but he wasn't playable and he died. :XD:

Also, I agree with BrightBow in regards to the tactician thing. (I don't think I explained myself well enough there.) Honestly, I didn't like the FE7!Tactician no matter how minor he was supposed to be. But I don't like how FE13!Tactician is actually a playable main character. I dunno, I think I read one too many fanfics. ^^;

Yeah, but he wasn't playable and he died. :XD:

Also, I agree with BrightBow in regards to the tactician thing. (I don't think I explained myself well enough there.) Honestly, I didn't like the FE7!Tactician no matter how minor he was supposed to be. But I don't like how FE13!Tactician is actually a playable main character. I dunno, I think I read one too many fanfics. ^^;

Ah, fanfiction. A bad enough fanfiction can cause a hatred for almost anything. Anyway, about the sibling idea, technically Eirika showed up before her brother did, so that should count as a case of the main Lord having a brother as well, at least for the first several chapters, along with all of Eirika's path. Aside from that, not many of the Lords have actually had siblings. Although I wouldn't mind if the next Fire Emblem had a group of two brothers as the Lords. Either way, as long as they're all interesting characters, I won't mind what gender they are.

Ah, fanfiction. A bad enough fanfiction can cause a hatred for almost anything. Anyway, about the sibling idea, technically Eirika showed up before her brother did, so that should count as a case of the main Lord having a brother as well, at least for the first several chapters, along with all of Eirika's path. Aside from that, not many of the Lords have actually had siblings. Although I wouldn't mind if the next Fire Emblem had a group of two brothers as the Lords. Either way, as long as they're all interesting characters, I won't mind what gender they are.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd be happy if the next FE had two brothers or two sisters as lords. I'd also be happy if we finally got to have a bisexual lord who can marry both male and female companions.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd be happy if the next FE had two brothers or two sisters as lords. I'd also be happy if we finally got to have a bisexual lord who can marry both male and female companions.

Having a bisexual character most likely wouldn't be allowed. Fire Emblem is pretty "family friendly" if this was implemented it would make me personally very annoyed. I don't believe in that, but I won't get into it for arguments sake.

I'd like it if we had a different type of lord. Like how about. We've had Mounted lords, General lord (hector), swordsmaster lord (lyn), and tons of regular lords with just swords. How about a Mage based Lord? Though they should bring back Tempest blade, etc. For this so he can be sort of like our tactician. I don't know, just a thought.

Fire Emblem is pretty "family friendly"

For argument's sake... FE4's elements of incest is "family friendly"?

FE13's accommodation of different character types that MU can marry to cater to the "tastes" of the people who buy the game is "family friendly"? Especially considering the choices includes two shotas and two lolis?

I knew that would be taken entirely the wrong way. I didn't mean totally and completely family friendly, the whole lovers thing wasn't really planned through for one. And for the fe13 thing, that is really minuscule of an example for "shotas and lolis"

How about a Mage based Lord?

Like Micaiah, you mean?

Anyway...

- My Unit

- Reclass

- Thieves use swords instead of knives

Dislikes

- No Light Magic/Magic Triangle

- The art design

- The story

- 20 Spotpass unit limit

- Bizarro choices for Spotpass units (they put Nino and Jaffar in, but not Raven? WTF!?)

- 3 Save files

I would really like that two sister lords ;3;. Most of the lords have a sister who is always portrayed as inferior and unimportant compared to him. That's why I like Eirika so much, she dodges that and is given an equal title to her brother unlike the other lords' sisters. I also agree with the bi lord ;W;.

Things I Like:

The Double system adds a nice level of strategy and is well implemented

Good class balance and variety

Decent character balance

Supports are perfect gameplay wise

Maps actually look pretty interesting

Good mix of difficult levels

Things I Dislike:

From what I gathered, the plot seems retarded

The character design is terrible

The game spends too much time fapping to other games in the series

DLC is lazy and bad

Anime as fuck

Only 3 save files

Edited by Tyrant Sage

For argument's sake... FE4's elements of incest is "family friendly"?

FE13's accommodation of different character types that MU can marry to cater to the "tastes" of the people who buy the game is "family friendly"? Especially considering the choices includes two shotas and two lolis?

Don't forget the fact that you make MU look like said shotas and lolis and you can have them marry certain older characters~

Like Micaiah, you mean?

Anyway...

- My Unit

- Reclass

- Thieves use swords instead of knives

Dislikes

- No Light Magic/Magic Triangle

- The art design

- The story

- 20 Spotpass unit limit

- Bizarro choices for Spotpass units (they put Nino and Jaffar in, but not Raven? WTF!?)

- 3 Save files

No.. Micaiah was a priestess. She never did give off a "lordly" sort of vibe.

Lol! I love your picture Tyrant!

@Maiden... Ike never made Mist look inferior.

things i like

making my unit. i hope we have this feature for every fire emblem game to come

i like the redesign of the sorcerer class. they always looked wierd to me female sorc is kinda showing a bit much but hey at least its sexy

Valkyries are actually useful in this game. i always felt they were a little blah in past games.

supports and marriage, the launch of a thousand ships

things i feel neutral about

doubling is pretty good, but idk it kinda feels wierd to me, plus i dont like how it makes some of my units secondary support units, but it is necessary to beat that game and it IS pretty cool to see your unit and thier spouse fighting side by side

the stat caps, for the most part im ok with it, but alot of stats should have been balenced better, for instance sorcerors and sages have the highest stat caps, but other mag units have pretty low caps, idk its just wierd

things i do not like

some of the designs are just ugly, sages, strategist(1st tier), knights and generals, they are just ugly to me

(a wierd one) i dont like how the only option for long hair is for the lolita my unit. just not fair

i dont like how you have to pay for dlc to get some of the best skills in the game

i also dont like the little bitty feet.

most of my dislikes are based on looks, and are nitpicky at best cuz this game is awsomegee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I might add more in the near future if I think of any.

The personalities in this game. From Henry's to Sariya's, they're really fun.

The Amount of content. So freakin much.

The marriage system. I like how customizable the pairings are, since there is plenty to pass on to the children. It's like FE4's, but better.

The class changing system.

Dislikes:

The amount of exclusive DLC/Spotpass content. This is partially a personal problem with the stuff, but I don't like how much exclusive content is on the DLC/Spotpass stuff. Maps? Sure, why not? Weapons? Fine, I guess. Characters from previous FE titles, including villains (who are awesome in some cases)? WHYYYYY- Again, mostly my personal biggest gripe. I will say that the DLC does add replayability.

I might add more in the near future if I think of any.

The personalities in this game. From Henry's to Sariya's, they're really fun.

The Amount of content. So freakin much.

The marriage system. I like how customizable the pairings are, since there is plenty to pass on to the children. It's like FE4's, but better.

The class changing system.

Dislikes:

The amount of exclusive DLC/Spotpass content. This is partially a personal problem with the stuff, but I don't like how much exclusive content is on the DLC/Spotpass stuff. Maps? Sure, why not? Weapons? Fine, I guess. Characters from previous FE titles, including villains (who are awesome in some cases)? WHYYYYY- Again, mostly my personal biggest gripe. I will say that the DLC does add replayability.

Dude, spotpass is entirely free, and if it makes you feel any better, The DLC that's paid for is entirely new, not pre-pregrammed into the game and you pay to unlock it.

I haven't palyed the game yet, so I can't really say what I like/dislike.

But I have to say, 2 of the stupidest reasons for disliking the game is the casual mode and DLC.

Casual moded is completely optional, and the way you guys are complaining about it, your acting like the game would be better without it, when it literally does nothing but add, there is still the normal FE style as a choice.

With the DLC, once again, it wouldn't be better if it didn't exist. If you don't want it, it doesn't affect your experience. If you want it, it does nothing but add. It's new content, too, not preprogrammed and simply unlocked via payment.

Edited by MajorMajora

Dude, spotpass is entirely free, and if it makes you feel any better, The DLC that's paid for is entirely new, not pre-pregrammed into the game and you pay to unlock it.

I haven't palyed the game yet, so I can't really say what I like/dislike.

But I have to say, 2 of the stupidest reasons for disliking the game is the casual mode and DLC.

Casual moded is completely optional, and the way you guys are complaining about it, your acting like the game would be better without it, when it literally does nothing but add, there is still the normal FE style as a choice.

With the DLC, once again, it wouldn't be better if it didn't exist. If you don't want it, it doesn't affect your experience. If you want it, it does nothing but add. It's new content, too, not preprogrammed and simply unlocked via payment.

Eh, whatever. I might change it in the future. But you are right about hating Casual mode being stupid (if anyone hates it), since, if anything, it ADDS to the accessability of FE, for new players who don't like the final death thing, or who find the game hard.

I'd prefer casual mode wasn't there, as Fire Emblem deaths are their trademark pretty much. But I don't mind the addition, I won't use it anyways. Good for those who don't like dying ^^

The DLC, I think they hate the DLC because they have to pay. I think they just want it as an original part of the game, which won't happen so they throw fits.

Good Things:

**The gameplay looks completly slick.

**The Artwork. Sure, it's out there, but they tried to do something a little different, and I like that.

**The story seems fine enough

**All the SpotPass and DLC options

Bad Things

**Small roster: Maybe it's me, but the regular, as in no DLC, no SpotPass, original 1st generation seems to be really small. Like Sacred Stones-level small. I understand it couldn't be too big, but even so.

**Some class options kinda bug me, but the biggest is:

***The lack of playable Soldiers for the stupid Villager class.

**No Magic Triangle.

Edited by S.C. Amigo

I'd prefer casual mode wasn't there, as Fire Emblem deaths are their trademark pretty much. But I don't mind the addition, I won't use it anyways. Good for those who don't like dying ^^

Casual mode also makes it so that you have FE10 battle saves instead of suspends.