Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tsubasa's trailer got uploaded two days ago, as well as a video showcasing side stories. Blog posts from Tsubada's VA, Shiida's/Caeda's VA were also posted, alongside a post regarding the CD that comes with the fortissimo edition of the game. It includes 6 songs, though only 5 of them is known right now

Also, toi8's art for Tsubasa was posted on Twitter. Here's one via FE JP, and here is the other one from toi8's own Twitter page

Tsubasa's trailer got uploaded two days ago, as well as a video showcasing side stories. Blog posts from Tsubada's VA, Shiida's/Caeda's VA were also posted, alongside a post regarding the CD that comes with the fortissimo edition of the game. It includes 6 songs, though only 5 of them is known right now

Also, toi8's art for Tsubasa was posted on Twitter. Here's one via FE JP, and here is the other one from toi8's own Twitter page

Looks like the side story trailer more or less confirms that the person in the green suit is going to have Abel as their mirage since Cain turns into a red suit of armor for Tomo. The green suit even sounds similar to Abel's voice form the FE anime.

It seems like class change is available for the mirages of the party members.

Here's Shiida's one.

I don't really know where to post this, I hope this general thread is fine.

Edit : I just noticed, but it's also branching class change, between Falcon Knight et Dracoknight for Shiida. Seems only to affect stats and not weaknesses for her.

Edited by Avk

I can't wait till Famitsu is released this week since it shows the appearances of several mirages based on their class.

I'm already hearing ideas that Chrom's alternate class is Conqueror because it manages to make him appear edgier appearance-wise than he already is.

Edited by JupiterKnight

Scans are out

Chrom can promote to Great Lord or Conqueror

Caeda can promote to Falcon Knight or Wyvern Rider

Cain can promote to Paladin or Dark Knight

Draug can promote to General or Berserker

Berserker Doga sounds badass, now he can crit while choking the points! :P:

Also nice nod with Caeda going Falcon or Wyvern, guessing Chrom going Conqueror could refer to his warmongering Dad in Awakening?

Looks like they changed panty Lyn's outfit.

http://i.imgur.com/mkQR0qR.jpg

(I seriously forgot her name.)

Apologies if it's already mentioned.

Late to this, but what's the game's CERO rating? CERO has been cracking down a bit harder in the ratings department recently (Xenoblade X got a C15+, where the first got a B12+); not impossible that they changed it deliberately to try and avoid a D17+.

Late to this, but what's the game's CERO rating? CERO has been cracking down a bit harder in the ratings department recently (Xenoblade X got a C15+, where the first got a B12+); not impossible that they changed it deliberately to try and avoid a D17+.

It's a CERO B rating, so it's rated lower than Fates.

Kiria's trousers are for a karaoke game, presumably (as that's what was being advertised), not for IR#FE.