FE Awakening Original Soundtrack out 27 March

VincentASM

According to various Japanese sites, the OST for FE13 will be releasing on 27th March.

I'm still hunting for a reliable source, but I don't think they'd make up the info. There's also a product listing on Amazon.

Apparently it contains a whopping 5 disks--the first 4 contain 92 tracks and the last one has the voices and other stuff. There's a 3 sides digipak, with illustrations by Yusuke Kozaki and a 24 page booklet.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I obviously want to burn everybody's wallet!

EDIT

There's 77 songs in the normal game, but I believe there's also a 0th one for the opening theme. I'm guessing the rest are the DLC songs (and not the retro music I hope).

Edited by VincentASM

Ahaha, that's a good one.

Sadly, I ended up skipping Knights of Iris because I was a cheapskate (and for another reason), but I don't see any reason to pass up this glorious-sounding soundtrack.

Just when I thought 9 months was enough for me to get $40 for Pokemon X, I hear this. I swear Nintendo has a genius way of marketing, even if this series isn't the Sonic for SEGA.

Edited by Quick

$44 for a 92-song soundtrack? That's a pretty sweet deal.

And yet if it's all just songs from the game, I can probably just download 'em all for absolute free on the internet. I know a few people have uploaded all the songs to YouTube as it is. *shrugs*

And yet if it's all just songs from the game, I can probably just download 'em all for absolute free on the internet. I know a few people have uploaded all the songs to YouTube as it is. *shrugs*

I'm assuming that is illegal, however. Unless you have the game, since this game has a Sound Room I guess it might technically be legal.

I'm assuming that is illegal, however. Unless you have the game, since this game has a Sound Room I guess it might technically be legal.

I want to say it's not illegal if you're downloading the songs straight from YouTube. But I don't know that for sure. *shrugs*

But I've tried looking for the credits theme online and haven't found anything.

And believe me, the credits theme is AMAZING.

Plus, higher quality than the gamerips.

Don't feel too bad--it's the same price on shipping even if you're three hours away from Japan. Outbound mail is really expensive in Japan. I regret not picking up Knights of Iris when I saw it in GAMERS, but my luggage allowance was already strained in a way a heavy book would only aggravate.