Favorite Characters so far?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donnel got to be Inigo's daddy this run. The results were very amazing. So amazing that i paired Inigo up with Lucina because yes.

Donnel may be a serious pain in the ass to raise, but Aptitude makes it worth it. Plus his hayseed personality is growing on me. Its kind of adorable. Especially his crit quote of: "Come on, Donny!" Its so cute...

Solely based on images I've got from reading support conversations, character profiles and few gameplay videos. These are my long time favourites, otherwise list would be way too long.

Gregor: NoA did better job with him than I expected. With limited japanese material he seemed like an 'perv', old dreamguy, but his conversations are actually very interesting and fun to read. Also that accent :)

Lon'qu the space cowboy/samurai: Cool design and all-round awesome.

Cherche the Best Waifu: Gotta love dat design: head band, bare back, ok pretty much everything. I like her being always step ahead of others in conversations and teasing nature. Hope to see her more in action.

Henry the Blood Knight: I believe no arguments are necessary.

Gerome & Severa & Brady: They all share compicated personalities and relationships that make them fascinating in my eyes. Or maybe it's just too easy to identify with them. Favourite kids anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Favorites based on personality and gameplay? I'll combine them and list my absolute favorites.

Miriel

Nowi

Kellam

Lon'qu

Anna

Stahl

Basilio

Cherche

I love 'em.

Owain all the way!

He has a super cool design, has an amazing personality, has hilarious conversations and soliloquys, and is a crazy-strong unit!

Brady, Vaike, and Gaius are pretty awesome, too.

definitely my own Avatar, but then Lucina's also a really interesting and dynamic character (not to mention a great daughter). Henry is fucking hilarious and I always liked him.

Owain (surprise) for his FE references and sword hand. Not to mention how amazing he turns out.

Henry manages to be so funny even though he should probably be disturbing. Plus he's just cute! Especially his "teehee".

Cherche for personality and looks. She hasn't turned out so good for me on the battlefield though.

Loved Sully since her entrance with Virion. Plus she's an awesome unit- not sure if I prefer her on a horse or a wyvern.

Sumia... Yes, Sumia. Tripping, punching Chrom, flower-fortunes... Works for me! I don't even mind that IS wants me to marry her and Chrom so badly. She makes a great Dark Flier.

Gaius in general, love him.

Severa, Gerome, Inigo, Lucina for being kickass.

But really, I like all the characters except the ones I mentioned in the "Characters you don't like" thread XD

Sereva is my favorite character in every category despite the fact that I have a general hatred for Tsundere's. I really feel for her and understand why she acts the way considering everything that happened to the children in the future and who her mother was. Shes kinda like the opposite of Inigo to me, my favorite male character, she copes with the pain and loss she felt by growing hostile to others in an attempt to stave off emotions so as to not feel anymore pain while Inigo pretends to not have a single care in the world and chases after skirts despite being torn up inside as much as everyone else. The children in this game are just so well written.

Frankly I'm really surprised Cynthia hasn't been listed more often. She easily won me over with her too-cute-to-be-allowed attitude and being a downright beastly unit.

Besides her, the favorite character here is definitely Emmeryn. For the elder sister/motherly character, she was so extraordinarily well written that my heart was truly yanked during the storyline.

I can't wait to get her on Spotpass. I've been saving all my avatar's love all of my steroids for her.

I've probably mentioned this before, but my absolute favoritest character in this game is Owain, no doubt.

:D

in my previous run, he was actually magic blessed for some weird reason i'm not entirely sure of. but he made a sick Levin Sword user.

My Owain had both good growths and the literal Good Growths ability. Second person to cap everything after Nah.

He made an absolutely stabulous Dread Fighter.

haha awesome! i haven't been able to get any of the DLC, so i haven't used the Dread Fighter class at all. but I'm definitely going to make Owain into one ahaha!

My Owain had both good growths and the literal Good Growths ability. Second person to cap everything after Nah.

He made an absolutely stabulous Dread Fighter.

What you did thar, i see it. <3

I had an Aptitude!Owain and it was glorious. And omg i love Dread Fighters!

Character-wise, Sully. It's strange, because I don't usually like characters who are hot-headed like her, but I find her sassiness very endearing for some reason.

Gameplay-wise, Nah. I paired Donnel up with Nowi, and now their daughter is a glacier-spitting bulldozer.

Donnel: This badass country bumpkin.

Henry: Everybody loves Henry

Walhart: I'm one of the few people who wrote this guy. He is the embodiment of fearsomeness

Inigo: I love the playboy archetype (no homo). Friggin bishounens ftw.

Anna & Tiki: Gotta pair these 2 up cuz well they both appeared in previous titles and are playable here. And that's pretty cool.

Cervantes: LET'S GO FIGHT DR. EGGMAN!

Basilio: Nick Fury anyone?

May bring up more characters later. I cant say I hate anyone in this game.

Gaius is my favorite character in terms of personality, and he's also pretty good in terms of gameplay. Gregor would probably be my second favorite character in terms of personality. He's one of those big scary looking dudes who's actually nice.