MJThom_2009

A Perfect Level Up

I once got +2 HP/+1 everything else on two consecutive level-ups with Aptitude Nah. No screenshots, sadly.

hey!

same here!

then she got a shin level up (+HP, but who cares) Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Edited by shadykid

My first ever level up in Awakening was my Avatar with a perfect level. I immediately questioned Anna as to how this happened, and she said it was because I made the right choices. No screenie because I was too in shock though :(

And that's only the start of what he can do.

I got 2 perfect level ups at the same time with my FeMU and Chrom while they were paired up once. I guess being married is good for both of their level up rngs. xP

To rephrase, perfect level ups aren't common, but they happen a lot more relative to older games. You will hear a lot of *ping *ping *ping... on each of your level ups.

Growth rates seem to be higher in this game, so it's not too surprising. I've had a 0 stat level up before (although to be fair there was 1 maxed stat).

not that hard to get 0 stats

Severa's capped everything except mag/lck/res?

.....*silence*

oh well lols

I've got empty level ups with no capped stats. It's more likely for me to get perfect level ups, though. I've taken screenshots of at least 7 of them.

Here's my first ever perfect:

[spoiler=Large image]xdE1SlW.jpg

I got some perfects while mindlessly grinding Avatars to level 20 for the growth project.

Lately, I had an Avatar gain +2 HP and nothing else. Interestingly, she still said the "Duh. I no feel much different." line.

Also, I had a Vaike gain Magic for 3 level-ups in a row... Don't fuck with me Anna, I am doing research for science!

If only I had a screenshot, but I once had Donnel with a perfect level including +2 HP.

Donnel's Aptitude allows for many many perfect level ups. (and on the one he passes it down to.)

Ive gotten LOADS of perfect level ups in this game. I like that.

i've gotten three perfect level ups in my past playthrough. i got Chrom, Owain, and Tiki myself.

and i've gotten a grand total of 0 empty level ups, except when like my characters practically have everything capped already but those don't really count.

Donnel's Aptitude allows for many many perfect level ups. (and on the one he passes it down to.)

Indeed. I had an Owain as Donnel's son and he got perfects about 1/3 of the time, it seemed.

I haven't gotten a ton otherwise, but I have seen them and level ups are pretty good in general in this game since growth rates are so high.

I've gotten so many perfect level ups, I can't even tell you who they were. XD Most of them were probably Prince Marth and Donny/Donny's children, though.

I got probably a dozen or so +7 level ups before finally getting one from Chrom on my Lunatic run. Then it was Donnel.