Smash Brethren 1 confirmed for Thursday

Xeph

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yes, finally! One of the DLC maps I've been waiting for! I'm gonna get Elincia. ^^

By killing Ike! ;D

I kid XD (Well, not about the Ike killing part, but more about how I mean this all in good fun.It's 4am I derp)

New Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! The Lost Bloodlines 3 map will be available for $2.50 on 3/14. Complete the map and get Seliph as a playable character and the Paragon skill. Use the Paragon skill to double the amount of experience points earned. Remember, you have the option of getting all three maps for $6.00 by purchasing the Lost Bloodlines bundle.

199175_458541467551183_800600566_n.jpg

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! Complete the Smash Brethren 1 map to get Elincia as a playable character. The Smash Brethren 1 map will be available for $3.00 on 3/14, or you also have the option of getting all three Lost Brethren maps for $6.50.

164400_458939997511330_1854787090_n.jpg

Guess I'll be doing this for the weeks to come?

You do get the Paragon skill as well, not that that skill is even worth anything in this game because of the infinite grinding you can already do XD

It'll help a crapload with grinding on Lunatic Mode after reclassing a ton with the internal level cap being at it's highest.

Guess I'll be doing this for the weeks to come?

Thanks ^_^;; And probably, Vincent's gonna be region locked out of the announcements too

EDIT: Oh hey, SB has a more expensive price than all the packs to date

Edited by Wheels

By killing Ike! ;D

I kid XD (Well, not about the Ike killing part, but more about how I mean this all in good fun.It's 4am I derp)

Wait, what? What are you talking about?

Wait, what? What are you talking about?

The theme of the map is FE6 vs FE9/10, and the first map has you teaming up with FE6, killing the FE9/10 army. I remember seeing you make a comment ageeeees ago how you didn't want to get any DLC where you had to kill Ike, so I tried tomake a funny

The theme of the map is FE6 vs FE9/10, and the first map has you teaming up with FE6, killing the FE9/10 army. I remember seeing you make a comment ageeeees ago how you didn't want to get any DLC where you had to kill Ike, so I tried tomake a funny

...What? I thought it was the other way around. Where you're teaming up with Ike to beat Roy's army. o_O

...What? I thought it was the other way around. Where you're teaming up with Ike to beat Roy's army. o_O

That's probably going to be Smash Brethren 2. Then you gotta kill Ike again in SB3. xD

That's Smash Brethren 2.

These DLC sets all follow the same formula.

Map 1: Side with Team A to fight Team B.

Map 2: Side with Team B to fight Team A.

Map 3: Fight against both Teams.

It's pretty much what you do in all these maps battle-wise.

That's Smash Brethren 2. And in Smash 3, you fight both squads

Oh. Well, damn. I guess I'll have to grin and bear it. Who's the reward for Smash Brethren 2? I forget. I'd love to kick Roy's ass though. Always found him boring. lol

Oh. Well, damn. I guess I'll have to grin and bear it. Who's the reward for Smash Brethren 2? I forget. I'd love to kick Roy's ass though. Always found him boring. lol

Eirika and the Bride Class.

So does this means you'll grin and bear the Rogues and Redeemers set as well once it's released? Since Ike appears there too.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Eirika and the Bride Class.

So does this means you'll grin and bear the Rogues and Redeemers set as well once it's released? Since Ike appears there too.

...Oh. Well, I don't really want Eirika, but the Bride class is tempting. I'll have to think about this one.

Ike is an enemy in a lot of these maps. :/ I'm assuming Ephraim is the prize for one of the Rogues and Redeemers maps.

Edited by Anacybele

Hooray! An actually good Elincia! Her Spotpass model is just... Pathetic. At least she has matching stats and can be reclassed immediately.

But what I'm really excited about is the Bride, even if it is just for the amazing dress. I've been waiting to start my 'first' playthrough and make My avatar Chrom's... Dat Dress.

Hooray! An actually good Elincia! Her Spotpass model is just... Pathetic. At least she has matching stats and can be reclassed immediately.

But what I'm really excited about is the Bride, even if it is just for the amazing dress. I've been waiting to start my 'first' playthrough and make My avatar Chrom's... Dat Dress.

Yep, same.

Although not so much for the dress as for the actual unit. The stat caps are solid, Lances and Bows are A-OK in my book (while I dislike having only Bows, I quite like having them in conjunction with another weapon type), and the ability to wield staves is pretty cool in my opinion. Definitely making at least one character a Bride, definitely Noire and maybe one or two 1st gen characters.