Smash Brethren 1 confirmed for Thursday

Xeph

Yep, same.

Although not so much for the dress as for the actual unit. The stat caps are solid, Lances and Bows are A-OK in my book (while I dislike having only Bows, I quite like having them in conjunction with another weapon type), and the ability to wield staves is pretty cool in my opinion. Definitely making at least one character a Bride, definitely Noire and maybe one or two 1st gen characters.

That's very true. I would have really wished for them to use Magic along with Staves and any melee weapon, but I'm going to give them a shot. I just think that it's a bit of a waste to give them bows instead of magic, since so many females have great magic growth. Preferably, I would have had them wield Magic, Swords, and Staves, like some of the Princess classes in previous games. I'm rather disappointed that IS didn't think/remember those. There's currently no class that can wield Magic, Staves, and any melee weapon - simply because they'd be too useful. But at least the Brides have some solid caps.

And ditto, I've known for some time that I wanted to make Noire a bride, she's got all the makings.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, yes, Ike is featured as an enemy in every set except Lost Bloodlines XD

...What. That is totally not cool. Ike's a hero, not a bad guy! D: The mightiest hero of them all! It's why he's the last DLC character. And that IS decided to save the best for last. ^^

...What. That is totally not cool. Ike's a hero, not a bad guy! D: The mightiest hero of them all! It's why he's the last DLC character. And that IS decided to save the best for last. ^^

Katarina, Palla, Catria and Est say hi ;D XD

I'd take it as a compliment, I mean, the way the DLC is set up you fight every unit twice, as he appears in so many sets, it means that he gets much more screentime, and more conversations

$6.50? :/ This better be as high as you go Nintendo...

Well if you notice, some Japanese games (or simply this particular JRPG) might be trying to balance out their Yen and the US dollars. In other words, they're charging the same amount on US dollars as the same value in Yen as much as possible. Another example is an MMO called Cosmic Break and also Get Amped II.

...I really don't like Ike, so this will be very satisfying for me. >:D

Well if you notice, some Japanese games (or simply this particular JRPG) might be trying to balance out their Yen and the US dollars. In other words, they're charging the same amount on US dollars as the same value in Yen as much as possible. Another example is an MMO called Cosmic Break and also Get Amped II.

My friend plays Cosmic Break. It makes him rage. :D

Ahem. I only have 5.50 left on my account. Might have to wait on getting this set...though the Bride class is tempting. >>

Nope. In the Japanese version, buying all three LB or SB maps would run you $12, about twice the price of these.

i want my bride's bouquet right now, so i can shred through the enemy ranks while being completely fabulous

Ain't that the truth. I'm aiming to have a full streetpass team of 'em.

This would be awesome.

Katarina, Palla, Catria and Est say hi ;D XD

Oh, I forgot about them. North America isn't getting their DLC (because they weren't shown in the DLC trailer), so my bad. xP

Ike is the last LORD then.

North America isn't getting their DLC (because they weren't shown in the DLC trailer), so my bad. xP

No, we are. They're from the second series of maps, which has been confirmed for America. The Japanese version was hidden until the first series finished and then got its own trailer.

Oh, I forgot about them. North America isn't getting their DLC (because they weren't shown in the DLC trailer), so my bad. xP

Ike is the last LORD then.

Woah woah woah wait, is this confirmed that we aren't getting those DLC? D: Or is it just a case of the big N didn't feel like revealing too far into the future so the hype train wouldn't die down? I want ALL the DLC, dammit...

Woah woah woah wait, is this confirmed that we aren't getting those DLC? D: Or is it just a case of the big N didn't feel like revealing too far into the future so the hype train wouldn't die down? I want ALL the DLC, dammit...

It's a case of baseless conclusion jumping. They're confirmed for America.

It's a case of baseless conclusion jumping. They're confirmed for America.

Having not seen it in the trailer is baseless? I don't understand. And where is it confirmed?

Yes, because it's specifically grouped separately. Again: in the Japanese version, there was absolutely no indication of their presence until after all the Series 1 DLC was out.

Around the American release, there was some line in an interview or something about the DLC where they specified two series, with descriptions that match the ones we know from the Japanese version.

Yes, because it's specifically grouped separately.

Nope. I didn't know they were part of the second series, I thought they were still part of the first. So it wasn't baseless.

Yes, because it's specifically grouped separately. Again: in the Japanese version, there was absolutely no indication of their presence until after all the Series 1 DLC was out.

Around the American release, there was some line in an interview or something about the DLC where they specified two series, with descriptions that match the ones we know from the Japanese version.

Do you have a link to this interview please?