So... there's a poll on Facebook

Cookies

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite.

Nintendo Dream held a popularity poll including nearly everybody in the game.

Oh I was talking about the Knights of Iris one, he beats out all the villains for favourite, including the big ones. Goes mustafa -> Gangrel -> Walhart

Edited by Wheels

I'm still gob-smacked by how Walmart got 2nd! That HAS to be a joke, someone stayed up lating voting for him.

Hey now, I don't smack THAT many people. xD

But yeah, I am kind of surprised that he got that high, but then again I do like him a bit as a character, although Mustafar is probably my favorite villain that I've fought in what few FE games I've played.

Hey now, I don't smack THAT many people. xD

But yeah, I am kind of surprised that he got that high, but then again I do like him a bit as a character, although Mustafar is probably my favorite villain that I've fought in what few FE games I've played.

Bahaha that made me laugh xD

Indeed. D: If they HAD to include Walmart, they could have at least included other villains. Better M than W any day...

Oh I was talking about the Knights of Iris one, he beats out all the villains for favourite, including the big ones. Goes mustafa -> Gangrel -> Walhart

Ah, he killed them by a pretty significant margin too. Mustafa all the way.

Bahaha that made me laugh xD

Indeed. D: If they HAD to include Walmart, they could have at least included other villains. Better M than W any day...

xD

Yeah, I agree that Mustafar is much more likable than Walmart and a truly compassionate villain, but as far as M being better than W....I couldn't come up with anything witty, I could only think of Masochism>Wumbo. Hmm....