Help my Children

Mansito

First, hi all, if I am writing this where i shouldn't pls tell me.

I am on my file and and wondering which are the best classes and skills for my children:

Cynthia:

Dad:Frederik

Gerome:

Dad:Gregor

Inigo:

Dad:Chrom

Brady:

Dad:Henry

Severa

Dad:MU+speed-res

Lucina

Mom: Olivia

Nah

Dad:Kellam

Noire

Dad:Gaius

Kjelle

Dad:Donnel

Morgan:

Mom:Cordelia

Owain:

Dad:The Vaike

Laurent:

Dad:Lon'qu

Yarne:

Dad:Stahl

I have the Dread scroll too but not sure if it could be useful to any one them

The nice thing about this game is you can do whatever you want with them, as long as the game allows it. A little bit of planning goes a long way, but generally if you're going to be grinding, go for everything available, and pick what you like best! You'll have plenty of money for change seals anyways, with the gold dlc available.

If any of the children's mothers have access to the Galeforce skill, they should inherit that skill IMMEDIATELY. In your case, Cynthia, Severa, Morgan, Kjelle, Noire, and Lucina will have no trouble getting access to Galeforce on their own, but with units like Brady, Owain, and Inigo, they have to inherit Galeforce, otherwise they'll never get access to it. So here's what I would do:

Lucina: Galeforce (Olivia) and Aether (Chrom) [Lucina inherits Aether regardless of whether or not Chrom knows it. And it doesn't really matter whether or not Olivia knows Galeforce before passing it to Lucina, but make sure she knows it before you get Inigo.]

Owain: Galeforce (Lissa) and Counter (Vaike)

Inigo: Galeforce (Olivia) and Rightful King (Chrom) [inigo can only inherit Rightful King from Chrom]

Brady: Galeforce (Maribelle) and Lifetaker OR Axefaire (Henry)

Kjelle: Luna OR Aegis (Sully) and Counter (Donnel)

Cynthia: Lancefaire (Sumia) and Luna (Frederick)

Severa: Sol, Lifetaker, OR Galeforce (Cordelia) and Counter OR Magnificent Flame (Avatar) [i don't know whether or not Severa gets access to the Tactician class if Cordelia marries Avatar, but I'd inherit Magnificent Flame to be on the safe side]

Gerome: Swordbreaker (Cherche) and Counter, Sol, OR Astra (Gregor)

Morgan: See Severa

Yarne: Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, OR Lancebreaker (Panne) and Astra, Luna, OR Aegis (Stahl)

Laurent: Tomefaire (Miriel) and Astra OR Vantage (Lon'qu)

Noire: Lifetaker OR Vengeance (Tharja) and Counter OR Lethality (Gaius)

Nah: Swordbreaker OR Lifetaker (Nowi) and Pavise OR Luna (Kellam)

You want your children to be overpowered, right? Then this example may or may not help you. Hopefully it will.

Edited by Karaszure

Thank you, this helps out alot, now just 1 more question, what would be good classes for each of them, passed gale force on all characters that could inherit it, and other skills, but still not sure what classes could be good for each of them

If any of the children's mothers have access to the Galeforce skill, they should inherit that skill IMMEDIATELY. In your case, Cynthia, Severa, Morgan, Kjelle, Noire, and Lucina will have no trouble getting access to Galeforce on their own, but with units like Brady, Owain, and Inigo, they have to inherit Galeforce, otherwise they'll never get access to it. So here's what I would do:

Lucina: Galeforce (Olivia) and Aether (Chrom) [Lucina inherits Aether regardless of whether or not Chrom knows it. And it doesn't really matter whether or not Olivia knows Galeforce before passing it to Lucina, but make sure she knows it before you get Inigo.]

Owain: Galeforce (Lissa) and Counter (Vaike)

Inigo: Galeforce (Olivia) and Rightful King (Chrom) [inigo can only inherit Rightful King from Chrom]

Brady: Galeforce (Maribelle) and Lifetaker OR Axefaire (Henry)

Kjelle: Luna OR Aegis (Sully) and Counter (Donnel)

Cynthia: Lancefaire (Sumia) and Luna (Frederick)

Severa: Sol, Lifetaker, OR Galeforce (Cordelia) and Counter OR Magnificent Flame (Avatar) [i don't know whether or not Severa gets access to the Tactician class if Cordelia marries Avatar, but I'd inherit Magnificent Flame to be on the safe side]

Gerome: Swordbreaker (Cherche) and Counter, Sol, OR Astra (Gregor)

Morgan: See Severa

Yarne: Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, OR Lancebreaker (Panne) and Astra, Luna, OR Aegis (Stahl)

Laurent: Tomefaire (Miriel) and Astra OR Vantage (Lon'qu)

Noire: Lifetaker OR Vengeance (Tharja) and Counter OR Lethality (Gaius)

Nah: Swordbreaker OR Lifetaker (Nowi) and Pavise OR Luna (Kellam)

You want your children to be overpowered, right? Then this example may or may not help you. Hopefully it will.

Bold: Why Counter for Kjelle over Aptitude???? When it comes to Kjelle, Counter is the absolute LAST thing I'd think to have her inherit - it just doesn't mesh well with an armor.

So your armor unit isn't getting hit ever?

It's more a case of "if it ain't an anti armor weapon, she ain't goin' be takin' enough damage to make Counter worth it". What she'd really worry about are mages - which Counter does jack shit against.

Edited by Levant Fortner

It's more a case of "if it ain't an anti armor weapon, she ain't goin' be takin' enough damage to make Counter worth it". What she'd really worry about are mages - which Counter does jack shit against.

Gonna have to agree with you. Counter is more an Enemy useful skill, not for your own. There's a reason why it's RNG on Lunatic and Lunatic+. Kjelle is better off taking Aptitude so her Growths will improve better. And if you don't want that, Underdog is a better alternative.

Gonna have to agree with you. Counter is more an Enemy useful skill, not for your own. There's a reason why it's RNG on Lunatic and Lunatic+. Kjelle is better off taking Aptitude so her Growths will improve better. And if you don't want that, Underdog is a better alternative.

And on that note, there's a reason why the level 30 Entombed in EXPonential Growth have it...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Bold: Actually, it wouldn't.

True, I mean who wouldn't pass down Aptitude? But compared to Donnel's other male exclusive skills, which is HP +5, Zeal, Counter, and Rally Strength, I think Aptitude has better appliance though I suppose HP+5 and Zeal may work better, don't know really...

...Argh! This is why I gave Donnel to Owain!

True, I mean who wouldn't pass down Aptitude? But compared to Donnel's other male exclusive skills, which is HP +5, Zeal, Counter, and Rally Strength, I think Aptitude has better appliance though I suppose HP+5 and Zeal may work better, don't know really...

...Argh! This is why I gave Donnel to Owain!

Well, I do agree that Aptitude is hands down the best skill for Donnel to pass down - other male exclusive skills aside from HP +5 are just bleh, aside from MAYBE Rally Strength.

Well, I do agree that Aptitude is hands down the best skill for Donnel to pass down - other male exclusive skills aside from HP +5 are just bleh, aside from MAYBE Rally Strength.

To be honest the only male skill I've ever passed down is Wrath, even though it's garbage. Morgan is the exception since I passed down Rally Strength so she can have ALL of the Rally skills. Maybe I should have given Severa despoil to fit her personality.

I never pass on counter(or even use it...) I fell it is pretty useless on your guys... after all if you are taking the damage that would make it worth something....(your going to die... the AI is very aggressive.... or are you on casual?)

Counter only should be chosen for spot pass teams (or if the y lack any less situational skills...)