So what did you name your avatar?

Whitlia (Female)- Pwuh. I love making names up. Plus I though it would suit a little girl-looking character with pigtails.

Sousuke (Male)- I couldn't think of anything else. It's my nerd side showing through...

Mana (Female)- Again, I thought it would suit a little girl-looking character.

Also, I named my streetpass team "The Food Brigade." Seriously.

Edited by TheGhosteon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playthrough one: Liny. which was accidentally overridden with another file. Don't play while half asleep guys! She will forever live on in the Avatar logbook.

Lunatic playthrough: Liny 2.0 (Haven't gotten very far since this was the file I saved over my first file. I couldn't get through this one fast enough to play the new DLCs)

Most recent playthrough: Liny 3

Liny was a nickname I liked when I was a kid. And my wretched pridefulness wants the other people at school to know that it's the same person kicking their butts (most of the people I've streetpassed were clearly new to the game or hadn't spent much time on it.)

I haven't done a male runthrough yet. I married Chrom on my first file, and was determined to marry Henry ASAP on my current file.

Seraphina is my main female avatar and her twin brother is Micah, my male avatar. The leader of my avatar army file is an avatar with my real name, Ana (thankfully one letter short so no confusion arises).

i'm currently playing Jason and Medea as my avatars, and i'm planning on building a whole "Greek Heroes" streetpass team with uberly broken perfect Avatars.

Someone should name their avatar "Grima."

Planning on it. Once Priam is out in the NA version, I'm going to name my MU "Grima"...

The run the following team as a Streetpass:

MU: "Grima", Grandmaster; Ignis, Limit Break, Anathema, Hex, Idunno Aggressor maybe. Thoron, Steel Sword

Gangrel, Trickster; Vengeance, Wrath, Counter, Anathema, Limit Break. Levin Sword. Killing Edge.

Walhart, Conqueror; Luna, Pavise, Limit Break, Aggressor, Conquest. Wolfberg.

Emmeryn, Sage; Limit Break, Tomefaire, Miracle, Renewal, Rally Heart. Valflame, Goddess, Fortify, Physic, Catharsis

Yen'fay, Swordmaster; Astra, Swordfaire, Limit Break, Lancebreaker, Lethality. Amatsu.

Aversa, Dark Flier; Iote's Shield, Limit Break, Shadowgift, Vengeance, Tomebreaker. Aversa's Night

Priam, Hero; Limit Break, Sol, Luna, Astra, Lancebreaker. Ragnell

Basilio, Warrior; Limit Break, Axebreaker, Counter, Pavise, Axefaire. Hauteclere.

Flavia, Hero; Lethality, Limit Break, Sol, Pavise, Luna. Mercurius

Lucina, Great Lord; Astra, Lethality, Aether, Rightful King, Limit Break. Parallel Falchion

Team Name: SPOILER ALERT.

I'll pass that out at con.

I think it'll be a bit of fun. Sure, you may beat the team, or if you're new, dismiss it, but if you ARE new, well, you can't unsee it.

Planning on it. Once Priam is out in the NA version, I'm going to name my MU "Grima"...

MU: "Grima", Grandmaster; Ignis, Limit Break, Anathema, Hex, Idunno Aggressor maybe. Thoron, Steel Sword

Gangrel, Trickster; Vengeance, Wrath, Counter, Anathema, Limit Break. Levin Sword. Killing Edge.

Emmeryn, Sage; Limit Break, Tomefaire, Miracle, Renewal, Rally Heart. Valflame, Goddess, Fortify, Physic, Catharsis

Yen'fay, Swordmaster; Astra, Swordfaire, Limit Break, Lancebreaker, Lethality. Amatsu.

Aversa, Dark Flier; Iote's Shield, Limit Break, Shadowgift, Vengeance, Tomebreaker. Aversa's Night

Basilio, Warrior; Limit Break, Axebreaker, Counter, Pavise, Axefaire. Hauteclere.

Lucina, Great Lord; Astra, Lethality, Aether, Rightful King, Limit Break. Parallel Falchion

I think it'll be a bit of fun. Sure, you may beat the team, or if you're new, dismiss it, but if you ARE new, well, you can't unsee it.

I approve of this plan.

Lawl

I approve of this plan

1st Run(Normal)(F): Alitalis (Usual username)

2nd Run(Normal) (F): Elaine (Name of an RP char I have though spelled differently)

3rd(Hard) & 4th Run(Normal) (M): Robin

To be 5th run(F): Maybe Elayne (The actual name of an RP char I have)