Pairings You Wish Existed

Z3R0

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love Chrom Cherche as well for Prince!Gerome.

Sumia x Every other males. S support. It's kinda unfair for her :(

Say'ri & Anna as a wed-able females.

I understand Tiki.. but Say'ri!

And.. nothing implies that THIS Anna is in love with Jake or someone

Basilio x Flavia S SUPPORT.

Spotpass Char x Storyline acquaintances!

Emmeryn x Chrom, Lissa, Gangrel :P

How odd is it that the siblings cannot support?

Walhart x Gangrel, Aversa, Yen'fay

Yen'fay x Say'ri, Walhart

Aversa x Gangrel

Priam x Chrom

Priam x Everyone

More friendship support!

Nowi x Tiki

Basilio x Lon'qu

Chrom x Flavia

Miriel x Tharja

Lucina x Severa

HENRY x EVERYONE.

How would Flavia x Basilio work? Basilio died in the future so they would have to make another alternate future for the kid.

Chrom x Cordelia

Sumia x everyone

Chrom x everyone

Also there should be more friendship supports.

Also that boss with that moustache should have been a spotpass character so he could marry everyone.

ChromxCherche actually always made sense to me, but it would just be impossible. God damn IS was it really that hard to make Chrom get married on the end of chapter 12? The whole marriage thing doesn't even play a big role until 2 chapters after 12 anyways.

Edited by Quick

ChromxCherche actually always made sense to me, but it would just be impossible. God damn IS was it really that hard to make Chrom get married on the end of chapter 12? The whole marriage thing doesn't even play a big role until 2 chapters after 12 anyways.

Apparently Lucina had to born before they set out to fight Valm, and seeing how Chapter 12 is two years later....*shrug*

But yeah, IS was really stingy with the Chrom pairs and Sumia pairs....which sucks....

How would Flavia x Basilio work? Basilio died in the future so they would have to make another alternate future for the kid.

Also that boss with that moustache should have been a spotpass character so he could marry everyone.

Only if Cervantes!Morgan has a mustache, or his support with his son is about his disappointment in his lack of facial hair.

Anyway yes Flavia/Basilio and Say'ri's kids would have to come from another future, but it isn't like there's not precedent for that.

I'd love to see:

Chrom x Cordelia (For obvious reasons.)

Chrom x Anna (I really like Anna. >__>;)

Say'ri x Lon'qu (I just thought they would look good together.)

Basilio x Flavia (I really don't know - I just like them together.)

Emmeryn x Gangrel (Would be interesting to see.)

And as others have said, two of my MUs. That would have seriously been awesome...

Dat bolded text.

I want Chrom x Frederick, Severa x Kjelle, and Gerome x Inigo S ranks if this game gave us same-sex pairs

Because yes

While on one hand I think Basilio x Flavia is totally shippable I also like the idea of two people of the opposite sex just being best friends forever and ever

so I dunno

Certainly wouldn't complain if they added an S rank they're too shippable

Only if Cervantes!Morgan has a mustache, or his support with his son is about his disappointment in his lack of facial hair.

Anyway yes Flavia/Basilio and Say'ri's kids would have to come from another future, but it isn't like there's not precedent for that.

HOW AWESOME THAT WOULD BE? XD

Now you make me sad.

Well, Morgan come from another future too, right?

As long as there's time travel, some plot hole will be present I guess.

Dat bolded text.

Lon'qu's name sounded like he's from Chon'sin anyway

So why the lack of support :|

The gynophobic and his county's princess will sound great.

Kjelle/Severa is probably one-sided. Besides, Severa is still mine.

Lon'qu/Sumia would've been awesome.

actually Severa is MINE!

I wish the DLC character could have supports. i would have my avatar marry Lyn!

Although she shows up the very chapter after Chrom is forced to get married, I would have loved to see Chrom x Cherche, even if it's just to A. It seems to me that Cherche has a knack for knowing the other character's backstories, and for Chrom to stumble upon Cherche reading about his father's crusade against Plegia or something like that would have been very interesting indeed.

In fact, Chrom got seriously shafted in terms of supports in my opinion. He only has three bromances and four-to-five romantic options, and none of them were very serious. Even the one with his sister - while his brothery devotion and worry WAS adorable - didn't delve that deeply into the inner workings of Chrom. He's the main character besides the Avatar, and since the Avatar is an extention of the player, he/she can't get that much backstory and personality added to them.

I really wish Tiki could have supported with Chrom/Lucina, ESPECIALLY Lucina because on how much she emulates Marth. That must have hit a deep cord with Tiki.

actually Severa is MINE!

I wish the DLC character could have supports. i would have my avatar marry Lyn!

Ay! Hands off my daughter!

I wish they put Jake into the game...put Jake and Anna together! Or better yet, make a Jake avatar!

I really wish Tiki could have supported with Chrom/Lucina, ESPECIALLY Lucina because on how much she emulates Marth. That must have hit a deep cord with Tiki.

Tiki supports Lucina.

So, If two MUs got married...

...would that give you 1 or 2 Morgans?

You'd get Male and Female Morgan...in a package deal! That would be the most broken family ever!

Wow. I'm surprised no one has said this yet:

[spoiler=My pairing]Avatar x Grima

Didn't anyone else find the way the latter was always pining after the other even slightly suspicious?

It had to be said. :awesome:

Because I need at least one suggestion here that can definitively be called a crack pairing. Even if I have to add it myself. You guys really dropped the ball on this one.

In all seriousness though, Cherche x Chrom would have been great. Would it have killed Virion to get her to travel to the Eastern Continent a couple years earlier?

Also, the lack of Chrom x Cordelia totally fucked my plans: I paired them up for an entire chapter, then noticed that they couldn't support. Time to re-write my entire eugenics program.

Wow. I'm surprised no one has said this yet:

[spoiler=My pairing]Avatar x Grima

Didn't anyone else find the way the latter was always pining after the other even slightly suspicious?

It had to be said. :awesome:

Because I need at least one suggestion here that can definitively be called a crack pairing. Even if I have to add it myself. You guys really dropped the ball on this one.

In all seriousness though, Cherche x Chrom would have been great. Would it have killed Virion to get her to travel to the Eastern Continent a couple years earlier?

Also, the lack of Chrom x Cordelia totally fucked my plans: I paired them up for an entire chapter, then noticed that they couldn't support. Time to re-write my entire eugenics program.

Oh. So I'm not alone. ^^