Where's a good place to sell old games?

Gold Vanguard

Well I have a lot of old games in my closest that I want to get rid of. Most of them are SNES games or GameCube ones. Should I sell them to my nearest GameStop or should I go with something Like Ebay or Amazon?

Edited by Gold Vanguard

Well GameStop defenetly won't take anything older then the GameCube games and even then they may not take the GameCube games either. I'd say try Amazon, Ebay, or Craigslist.

What GameCube games are you looking to sell?

GameCube games off the top of my head: Super Smash Bros Melee, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Super Mario Sunshine, and F-Zero GX. I have like 20 more I can't think of right now.

>>Path of radiance
dibs. Super dibs. Nothing's dibbier. the dibbiest.

You get best value selling person-to-person. You can't move everything most of the time - bulk gives you benefit of moving everything when you have to, but you get less $/per. That said, ebay and craigslist, if you don't know anyone at facebook / at local school who would rather buy them.

I should put you in contact with someone hungering for a path of radiance copy.

I once sold about five Gamecube games at Gamestop, back when the Gamecube was a current gen console. I received about $20 dollars for the lot, which is outrageous when you consider that each game was going to be resold for more than $10. I also went to trade-in my Gamecube after the Wii came out, and they were going to give me like $10 for it! No way José!

Selling each game individually on ebay or other online auction sites is definitely the best way to actually make a profit out of your old games.

• 3 weeks later...

GameStop won't take Gamecube games, so you're a bit out of luck there. But maybe you might consider selling your games to us, Gold Vanguard? If you'd allow it, I'd be willing to give you a fair price for some of your games. But I guess it depends on a few things: a price that you and I can both agree on, all the other games you're thinking about selling, and so on and so forth.

But do you want some actual advice? I wouldn't sell those games. They're a good source of nostalgia, to take you back into the old times when you enjoyed those games. Plus that, Gamecube games are extremely hard to come across these days, and you're lucky if you can find any of the games you listed for a good price. I've seen FE9 and Melee go for over $150 on Amazon and eBay recently, and that's a lot of money considering those games came out anywhere between 9-11 years ago. I know you might want to fetch a good price for them, but you might as well keep them if they hold ANY sort of sentimental value for you. *shrugs*

Also, shouldn't this somewhat be under General Gaming?

Edited by Karaszure

Yeah guys, stop talking to the OP when he's banned.

That being said, why do FE games sell for so much? Is the price spike due to Awakening?

nope, older ones are just rare

there are no good places to sell your old Xbox One games, HA!