Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UypAnZQAeFM

I will refrain from voting.

大丈夫レイは、しかしタイブレーカーがある場合、私はあなたが最低を憎む重要な見積もりのために投票があります

Edited by ShinRPGamer

I have to admit, every time I hear one of Olivia's cut-ins, I laugh a little inside only because of how much I know Rey dislikes her cut-ins. I hate her English voice, too, but now it's just funny to think about how he feels about it. Am I evil for laughing at another's displeasure? Sorry and thanks, Rey.

I have to admit, every time I hear one of Olivia's cut-ins, I laugh a little inside only because of how much I know Rey dislikes her cut-ins. I hate her English voice, too, but now it's just funny to think about how he feels about it. Am I evil for laughing at another's displeasure? Sorry and thanks, Rey.

nope you're good

I like Olivia's English voice.

Heathen. Buuuurn in the fires of hell.

I again, honestly state that I feel sort of guilty I dislike it so much.

I mean I freaking LOVE Karen Strassman's Anna.

I probably embody the whole "They changed it so it sucks" thing.

I have to vote for "I'm gonna kill you". It made me fall in love (purely platonic) with Henry when he said it and it always makes me smile whenever he says it.

Have some death. I prefer this over I'm gonna kill you, personally. Maaaaaaybe because I gave him a forged Mjollnir named "Some Death". Also, it's my member title so instavote yadda yadda yadda.

Edited by wraghelm

I laughed pretty hard the first time I used Henry. He crit and said "I'm gonna kill you" like he actually was going to enjoy it. Who has FUN killing? It was so unexpected. Henry is one of the few people I sometimes turn the volume on for.

Have some death. I prefer this over I'm gonna kill you, personally. Maaaaaaybe because I gave him a forged Mjollnir named "Some Death". Also, it's my member title so instavote yadda yadda yadda.

You can forge Mjolnir? I've never been able to forge any of the regalia...