Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the laws of bracketology, there's nothing wrong with this tournament. People can't separate their biases from their votes, myself included.

I did something similar to this with death quotes and Emmeryn won. My format wasn't a tournament though. I separated it by adults, children, females, males, and spotpass. I think if we did that it might be more clear who has the best critical hit quote.

Regardless, the result still stands. Can't disagree with the tournament just because you didn't like the outcome.

What's everyone's personal best? Mine is Brady's "Get busy dyin!" with Henry's "I'm gonna kill you!" in a close second.

I'm glad Cynthia won. Inigo is great, but unfortunately, not his quote.

Still wish Severa beat Henry's lame quote. But at least they were both lame, so no one can say anything. Even about his childlike glee.

I didn't vote for Cynthia because I thought she had the best quote.

I voted for her simply because I was bitter that Inigo defeated several superior quotes during his previous runs.

This is one of the biggest flaws of a tournament style voting IMO.

There's also too many ties and close matches because some people who don't care for either vote will just vote for the underdog to spice the match up.

I didn't vote for Cynthia because I thought she had the best quote.

I voted for her simply because I was bitter that Inigo defeated several superior quotes during his previous runs.

This is one of the biggest flaws of a tournament style voting IMO.

There's also too many ties and close matches because some people who don't care for either vote will just vote for the underdog to spice the match up.

aha yes

all part of the plan, baby!

What's everyone's personal best? Mine is Brady's "Get busy dyin!" with Henry's "I'm gonna kill you!" in a close second.

ONE FOR THE BARDS

HAVE SOME DEATH

The rest don't matter