Teemo Sucks And Can Die

Lux.: Why's he running, Brother?

Garen: Because we have to chase him.

Lux.: He didn't do anything wrong.

Garen: Because he's the hero Runeterra deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The swift scout..

I remember a recent ARAM that my team lost rather badly. I count it as a victory, for I pissed off the enemy Teemo not once, but twice.

I hate Teemo and I hope that people who play him suffer a debilitating brain aneurysm and/or suffer death from the most anus-eviscerating case of dysentary the world has ever known.

People who play Teemo are worse than Hitler, Stalin, Cobra Commander, and the entire cast of Days of Our Lives rolled into one super being of inhumanity.

I should get in on this League of Legends stuff and main Teemo. Just to make most of you angry.

You'll try that... and then you'll... realize you hate Teemo like the rest of everyone.

*Like only plays Leona* *Hasn't played LoL in ages*

I was in an ARAM once as Xin Zhao, playing an average game (pretty even KDA for most of it anyway). But for some reason the other team's FREAKING TEEMO killed me every time I even got close to him. He kept taunting me in All, calling me a baddy and a feeder, and completely pissed me off.

So I built Ghostblade and QSS for the blind and slow, dived on him and got my first ever Pentakill.

It felt fantastic.

I should get in on this League of Legends stuff and main Teemo. Just to make most of you angry.

It's kinda like all the new players in DotA picking Pudge and just... ugh. It's bad.

New players picking Bloodseeker just kinda actively feed. With Pudge you can actively fuck up the rmaingin 80% of your team by pulling htem from criticla engages.

that teemo pic is pretty cute

as for new players picking pudge / bs, i wouldn't really know much about that. i'm intermediate+ bracket (having not played for a few months) but i always leave AP out of my solo queue search range, so i guess i'm avoiding most of the newbies =p

the few i get though i just train in 5 mins, do this, do that, voice chat helps etc. but yeah, if they refuse to communicate it turns out to be a really crappy and unfun game =(