Ace Attorney 5:Dual Destinies, Now With M Rated Phoenix Wright

Shengar

Geez. Now the USK also got an USK12 rating in Germany.

I was already wondering what Investigations did to earn an USK6 rating in a series that so far had never gotten any age restrictions. But an USK12 rating for this series is just absurdly high.

BTW, does anyone else have trouble downloading the demo?

Edited by BrightBow

This game is going to be epic! The only thing really missing for me is Emma Skye! But since she got 3 appearances (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Apollo Justice: Apollo Justice, and Miles Edgeworth Investigations) in the franchise , I guess the producers may think she's had her fill of appearances D: . But her and Prosecutor Gavin really had something going and I would love to see this implemented in Dual Destinies.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

This is going to eat up so much of the time I should be working on JOJ Quest.

Hnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg GLASSES EDGEWORTH

WttTdfv.jpg

Nearly fell out of my seat when I saw him! The glasses are a reeeealy nice touch!

But since she got 3 appearances (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Apollo Justice: Apollo Justice, and Miles Edgeworth Investigations) in the franchise , I guess the producers may think she's had her fill of appearances D: .

She's in Investigations 2, making that four appearances, not three.

But her and Prosecutor Gavin really had something going

If you actually played Apollo Justice, you would've noticed that she doesn't like him. In fact, as the first game showed, Ema is quite the Edgeworth fangirl...