Is Awakening your top/favorite FE game?

113 members have voted

1. 1. questionquestionquestionquestion

• Yes
    • No

Unless Awakening was your first FE, it's safe to say, that Awakening was not the best FE (Unless you count the concept of your Avatar marrying whomever you want in the army). Gameplay wise, I'd say its a job well done, but other than that, it's chock full of cliches, which work against it, in terms of originality. t's still good, but it can't be considered original in regards to character development

some people prioritize gameplay above everything else

shocking concept, I know

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides Generals and Snipers, what other classes suck as much as to not be considered?

it's really not worth the trouble on your end. i'm just talking about classes i actually enjoy playing with.

edit: who's the most interesting character?

Edited by Phoenix Wright

it's really not worth the trouble on your end. i'm just talking about classes i actually enjoy playing with.

edit: who's the most interesting character?

I kinda feel you, I love assassins, and if they don't work, I MAKE THEM WORK.

Most interesting character? Hmmm... probably Henry.

Well only played Awakening so not much experience but seems Awakening was most accessible?

I heard some of the previous titles were like insanely difficult if was new to series.

With the new game a lot of newcomers which has its annoying fan boy/girls but with all the sales at least series is not cancelled.

As for game I enjoyed the class changing / relationship system - time was spent to translate dialog properly.