Hottest/Cutest/Handsomest Tellius Guys

Anacybele

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is the moment I've been waiting for ~!!! \(◎o◎)/

Sorry if I'm creeping anyone out but it's all fun and games. But back to business.

Ike... hot hot hot hot hot! Mama knew what she was doing with this one. I thought FE9 Ike was super cute. Then came FE10 Ike and I hit the wall. How can they make a drawing look so sexy? What are these magical powers?

Those muscles..mmhm. Headband...whew! Red cape...dashing. Blue hair... delicious. I know there are people shaking their head right now but listen. In elementary I remember my teacher asking the class to write down our dreamboats for this family assignment. I basically described Ike (headband and all) :3

Other hoties:

Tibarn - I guess I have a thing for muscles :/

Boyd - You see where this is going...

Oscar - Him being able to cook made him x10 hotter

Ranulf - Kitty cat man ^.^

Zelgius - Beautiful bone structure

Reyson - The definition of beautiful (I mean Oliver actually is but Reyson is another good reference to beauty)

Cuties:

Rolf - Of course

Soren

Tormod

Aran - I know this is random but I think he's kind of cute

Okay I'm done being weird.

Oh awesome, I'm not the only one that finds RD Ike super hot! I love those muscles too! And that sexy headband and cape. :D

But I do happen to know that a majority of Ike's fans seem to be female. I'm not surprised. XD

I really thought I was one of the few people who adored Ike. I'm not alone! :D

I see a lot of complaints on steroid usage. But Ike DID say that magic doesn't give you as much muscle tone as fighting does. And Ike fights a lot. ;)

Yeah, I don't think he looks like he's on steroids at all, that remark always confused me. If anyone looks like he's on steroids, it's Largo. xP

Anyway, yeah, Ike fights and trains a lot, as does Boyd. I'm not surprised those two became muscley hunks in the next three years. They were also both already somewhat muscley to begin with, given Boyd's Fighter status and Ike's being able to wield Ragnell with ONE hand like it's nothing. :P

Exactly! Also Boyd and Ike had that whole rival thing going on so they probably trained and got buff together.

I'll admit I was initially surprised at how big Ike got but then I remembered that he had his father's legacy to live up to. The Greil Mercenaries could not be led by some weak sauce.

Thus hunky, muscle toned, Ike was born. And pfft I am not complaining one bit.

Yeah, I like to say Ike and Boyd trained together frequently too! Mist even says they grow the same way! Her words were "Boyd's just like Ike. He keeps growing like a beanstalk." lol

And exactly, Ike's group needs a tough-looking leader, and a hunky musclehead Ike is just what the doctor ordered, if you ask me. And I'm not complaining either, he got sooo sexy. <3

Yep. Tibarn is definitely on my hot list. His wings are simply ravishing.

Edit: I...I never knew Oliver could look so elegant. I hate to say it but I think he wins.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

We need more RD Sothe love here; he was cute before, but he impressed me the most with that 3 year growth .... >_<

Btw Ana, I don't remember if you did or not, but did you make threads like this for the other games?

Oh, did you notice that Ranulf gained a little more muscle in RD too? I loved him more cause of that. :D

Eeep I did notice! I've always loved Ranulf because of his personality but after seeing him in RD I'm convinced the game makers were trying to slay all the Ranulf fangirls out there :P

Twas too much (O///o)

We need more RD Sothe love here; he was cute before, but he impressed me the most with that 3 year growth .... >_<

Btw Ana, I don't remember if you did or not, but did you make threads like this for the other games?

Sothe did grow quite a bit, I agree, but I hate his hair and that belly-exposing shirt is just no. Sorry lol. :P

Only Awakening, I think. I never made any other threads like this. lol

Maybe it's because he's still a kid and he's a thief? lol

Plus, why go for a kid thief when there are hot muscley grown up knights and mercenaries running around? :P

FE10 Sothe doesn't look like a kid...8P He's not big, buff and muscular, but he's pretty damn attractive in his own right (pretty boy, on the slim & toned side).

I'll admit Sothe isn't ugly. And under the rough exterior he's kind of sweet. But that's where it ends. As a unit he can easily be replaced by Volke...

Heck he could be replaced by Ashnard.

FE10 Sothe doesn't look like a kid...8P He's not big, buff and muscular, but he's pretty damn attractive in his own right (pretty boy, on the slim & toned side).

I don't mean KID kid, I meant teenager kid. Like maybe 15-16?

Thank you. He looks really good looking to me, but maybe that's because I prefer slim & toned instead of muscley. I'm attracted to more boyish looking guys on average. And hey, if he's gonna show off those abs with that kind of shirt, then damn, he's certainly got abs to show off. Even as a younger kid in FE9, he was pretty cute; never expected him to grow that fast and that well in 3 years, so he gets credit for that at least.

TBH, I'm probably one of the only people who actually likes that he has a role in RD and doesn't mind at all that he's mandatory for endgame; he's always been a very capable unit overall for me, even if he may not be as good as Volke...