Hottest/Cutest/Handsomest Tellius Guys

Anacybele

Anyway, Radiant Dawn Tibarn fills me with the weirdest feels

Yes. The same is said about Volug. Umm.. :blink:

Also, I think I must've been the only person ever that thought Soren was a guy the first time he appeared. Why did everyone think he was a girl???

I sure as hell didnt.

Soren is just too cute. <3 Rajaion melted my butter with his RD portrait. Holy balls. If you look at Soren and look at Rajaion, you'll notice some mega resemblance. Is that what Soren will look like when hes fully matured? Hnnngh.

Reyson gets points for being gorgeous. Dat hair!

Haar is a nice option for us older players. ;):

Renning is rather dashing.

Pelleas has a very tragically handsome look to him.

Zihark is mmhmmm.

Geoffrey is nice in his official portrait art. So gallant.

OMG SEPHIRAN! YES PLEASE! *drool*

Rhys is appealing for some reason. This fanart helps.

I like Nolan too. Hes kinda hunky.

Yeah some good lookin blokes in Tellius.

Edited by Ser Dunban

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no shame, so I have no problem admitting I find fictional character hot/attractive/whatever.

I'm a dirty old woman, so I like some of the younger-looking characters. 8U POR!Sothe, Rolf, Tormod, Edward, Leonardo...I suppose Soren also counts.

Older, more legal candidates include POR!Ike, Reyson, Geoffry, Neasala, Ranulf, Aran, Rhys, Rafael, and Kyza.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

And I might give Haar the time of day. . . :P:

Time for a nap!

Anyway, there's a disturbing lack of mention of Sephiran here. Just saying, the man's pretty damn fabulous.

Edit: Woops, missed Florina's post, only Ctrl-F'd page 1, my bad.

Edit MKII: I should also shout out to Naesala and Tibarn.

Edited by Balcerzak

With Tanith it's her jawline, simplistic hair, and the black hiding her feminine features a bit too well. With FE's history of decently androgynous characters she certainly seems possible as a male and, I think, a lot of men were expecting a male pegasus rider to appear at some point.

With Soren it's the same things, except reversed. Soren has the added problems though of 1) mage is a gender neutral (as opposed to Peggy being female-only). 2) He is clearly in a relationship with Ike, the main character and male lead (friendship counts in this case as it can be elevated to romantic over the game). 3) He is also the closest thing to an actual foil for Ike's character and opposites attract.

Time for a nap!

Anyway, there's a disturbing lack of mention of Sephiran here. Just saying, the man's pretty damn fabulous.

Edit: Woops, missed Florina's post, only Ctrl-F'd page 1, my bad.

Edit MKII: I should also shout out to Naesala and Tibarn.

Sephiran is so sexy. Hnngh. When i first got the game and got to chapter 10, i saw him and was like "oh please oh please OH PLEASE JOIN MY TEAM!!" i was kind of sad he didnt...

2007 called, they want their jokes back

Har!

I guess im alone in knowing Soren was a dude from the get-go. Before the game got dropped, the month it was dropping, Nintendo Power had a thing on it and showed some of the GMs and other characters in the game and their overviews. Soren was sitting at the bottom of the page being awesome with his official art and my boyfriend at the time actually went: "Omg, who is that guy? He looks so awesome!" And i was like "Holy crap, youre right! He does look awesome. I hope hes a good guy and on my team... He looks like hes either a recruitable character whos on the enemy side at first, or hes just that badass." So we kept bantering back and forth if Soren was, in fact, on the good guy team and the blurb on him said that he would be. We got all excited at this cool looking dude going to be playable. My boyfriend at the time also bantered about Naesala who was also pictured in the Nintendo Power issue.

As for Tanith, shes a zarking peg knight, of course shes female! Sheesh! I thought she looked awesome with her Business Hairdo.

Sephiran is so sexy. Hnngh. When i first got the game and got to chapter 10, i saw him and was like "oh please oh please OH PLEASE JOIN MY TEAM!!" i was kind of sad he didnt...

Har!

I guess im alone in knowing Soren was a dude from the get-go. Before the game got dropped, the month it was dropping, Nintendo Power had a thing on it and showed some of the GMs and other characters in the game and their overviews. Soren was sitting at the bottom of the page being awesome with his official art and my boyfriend at the time actually went: "Omg, who is that guy? He looks so awesome!" And i was like "Holy crap, youre right! He does look awesome. I hope hes a good guy and on my team... He looks like hes either a recruitable character whos on the enemy side at first, or hes just that badass." So we kept bantering back and forth if Soren was, in fact, on the good guy team and the blurb on him said that he would be. We got all excited at this cool looking dude going to be playable. My boyfriend at the time also bantered about Naesala who was also pictured in the Nintendo Power issue.

As for Tanith, shes a zarking peg knight, of course shes female! Sheesh! I thought she looked awesome with her Business Hairdo.

*Shyly admits FE10 was her first FE game so she didn't know Pegasus Knights were females only at the time.*

Oh and I have another answer in the form of Edward. Now you know.

• 5 weeks later...

I agree, Ike sort of lost his charm in FE10. He's a musclehead. Though I admit he looks sort of badass like that.

At the top of my head (since I haven't played FE10 in a while), I think the more handsome fellows of FE10 are Zelgius, Levail, Zihark (he looks really cool, love the hair-color) and Sephiran.

• 2 weeks later...