Hottest/Cutest/Handsomest Tellius Guys

Anacybele

In an apartment full of straight guys watching me replay PoR, it was unanimously agreed upon that Gatrie and Tauroneo were the manliest characters in the game.

Tauroneo, definitely. Gatrie? Well, he's not NOT-manly...but, he doesn't strike me as someone who particularly stands out. At least, ee-mo.

Someone should do one of the ladies. They're all prrrtty and stuff. ;u;

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

This was a lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be.

Hottest in particular is difficult. Tibarn and Muarim are stupidly attractive, but I also find them both kind of... uninteresting as characters, so they lose points for that. I wasn't terribly into Largo in PoR, but seeing him lose an arm and be reduced to shopkeeping in RD makes his arrogant berserker buffness kind of tragic, which changes things. But not enough for him to win. I think Stefan is really hot, but I also think his wardrobe is atrocious. Of course, I guess that means he just needs to take it off, which is not a problem for this list. But still, his inability to dress himself is a point deduction. No... I'm giving the award in a three-way (oh, behave!)

First winner: Volug. Not only is he hot as hell, but he is equally snarky, too. That just doubles it. He can eat me any day he wants.

Second winner: Skrimir. Man, did I hate him at first, but I came around hard. (Yeah, yeah....) I feel like Skrimir would be the most memorable lay of your life.

Third winner: Bastian. The moment he spoke in iambic pentameter, I was done. You just know he would treat you right in the bedroom, too.

Cutest is also pretty difficult. I think Edward and Ranulf are really adorable, and all I can think about when I look at Mordecai, Soren, or Naesala is how much I want to give them a hug, even if they're not "traditionally" cute per se. But I think I'm going to have to give the vote to Janaff. He's just so... sassy and enthusiastic. It's adorable.

Handsomest... Geoffrey, Kieran, and Zelgius are all good contestants, but I'm actually going to give "Handsomest" to Kyza. I don't like Kyza very much, but I cannot deny that I find him incredibly handsome. Somebody needs to get him away from that damn Lyre (sorry to those who like her) and teach him how to have a personality. Then he'd REALLY top the list.

And as an honorary category: Reyson for Most Beautiful. He is so damn pretty it's ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

hottest: Tibarn, Boyd, Gatrie
cutest: Edward, Rolf
most handsome: FE9 Ike, Leonardo, Volke, Reyson

edit: I just read the entire thread and

(Too this day I know no other Wolt fan girls).

I'm thrilled to find out there are other Wolt fans!! he's honestly one of the most attractive guys in video games for me <3

Edited by Axie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know I'm late to the party but Reyson is making me feel things I shouldn't be feeling. My god he's gorgeous.

I could go down a list. Even as a heterosexual, I've really got to hand it to Tellius. The males are very, very attractive. As are the females.

Tibarn, Stefan, and Skirmir come to mind immediately aside from Reyson.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, January 24, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, January 24, 2015 - No reason given

Tanith.

accidental double post.

Edited by Howard the Duck

In my opinion, Haar looks amazing. Kierian and Leonardo aren't too bad themselves. Nolan, however, gets top prize.

Edit: Cannot believe I forgot about Voulg. Fucker is tied Nolan.

Edited by Daichi

Dat feel when you consider Tanith kinda hot :/

Is it the same as dat feel when you answered this topic before and realized that you forgot a couple of dudes?

(in my case, Volug and Rajaion - I don't care if the latter's got another girl, I'm gonna comment on his appearance!)